Server Issues

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Michplay, May 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michplay

Michplay User

Soooo for the last 2 days after 17:00 the game is just a *** Show
    planes that don't show up on the radar, planes getting stuck at the runways, rollbacks, TF`s when trying to land own planes, TF`s trying to land buddy planes....
    emptying game cache doesn't resolve anything

you can blame the corona virus for this, (because many people stay at home, funny thing because you are promoting it yourself) but 3 years ago i left the game after spending 100 euro every F***g week in this game and expand to 11k planes. (now 12k)

this situation is going to make people who spend hundreds and also thousands euros REAL money quit the game. people in the community already said they are going to leave now because of the recent issues

now we know the last CLOUD9 bonuscode is here to bandage this lost flying time, but what you can`t bandage is the trust with people
    because for us its not a lost of AC or a lost of money
    it's a lost in trust
    everytime these problems accor its a lost of live, its a lost in time spend on a game we enjoy
    but if it continues like this, its a no go for me

when i tune XL planes they continually break, and everytime i get refund the materials but that`s not te point, i lose A DAY WAITING thats whats frustrates me the most

then my airport is going to be as quiet as all the real airports in the world because of the covid-19 pandemic, then i quit

what is Skyrama/Bigpoint going to do about this?

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  2. tom*caro

tom*caro User

it's a reality…………..all days i have many many problems……….:(:mad::(

Kimmy likes this.
  3. Norway

Norway User

The game works perfect 2 3 4 5 6 in the morning but as soon as people start to wake up and log on it gets slower and slower, until there are to many players on and it just breaks down, nothing you say or do helps skyrama don't care. Best regards besse.

4. jmverboon

jmverboon User

I lost 6 newly bought eventplanes because a TF followed me buying them.

5. -NewBlood-

-NewBlood- User

I never had any problems like this (recently). I never cleared my cache and it always worked. Could it be because of your own connection problems?

6. Yisc

Yisc User

I keep getting technical error after technical error for the last 10 minutes.
    Game is unplayable now :(

Name: Yisc
    User-ID: 2640097

7. BrideElena

BrideElena User

That's when I had neverending technical errors and lost many planes sent by my buddies :(

8. Norway

Norway User

Hi What level are you ?
    Regards besse

9. -NewBlood-

-NewBlood- User

I am level 70 and I turned off animations
    EDIT: Really funny, just now after I wrote this comment I keep getting technical errors every minute. I am stuck at one point and I can't do anything. It's like somebody said ''hey, this dude has no errors, let's give him some''
    EDIT 2: Either they fixed it or loging in and waiting for 5 minutes without doing anything works

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    BrideElena likes this.
  10. Norway

Norway User

Hi Newblood new problems await you :)
    besse

BrideElena likes this.
  11. Michplay

Michplay User

how many planes do you exchange in a single day? i sent and receive around 40k a day total. (20 own 20 buddy)
    i think there is a difference in server load if different that's why you are having less issues

look if the server total capacity is exchanging 1.000.000 planes for the entire game
    and the top 100 players who have 10 000 planes want to exchange 800.000 (example)
    and all the other players who have an average of 2000 planes and in total they want to exchange 800.000
    then the server has a shortage in capacity of 600.000
    so what will happen is that the top 100 players are getting cut (now their capacity is only 200.000) in sending planes and the smaller will continue flying
    and this is really what actually happening now.
    normally i land around 3000 planes an hour, now only 300 will be done
    so the theory of cutting in the capacity of the bigger players is actually true

szarvasferi, Norway and dany2376 like this.
  12. tom*caro

tom*caro User

error technic…...erroc technic……...it's very impossible to play now………..:mad::mad::mad:

Vanibu likes this.
  13. sestao

sestao User

estamos igual

14. it also annoys me waiting for XXL planes to get up, it's useless .. and many other things, like the water port, why it costs 37 + aer? :mad:

15. olandiano

olandiano User

[​IMG]

16. Trackplus

Trackplus User

To run the game well, you need multiple servers
    We are in the ridiculous
    No one answers
    The programmers can't do things right, leave them at home and tell them we're all very angry

szarvasferi and Stean like this.
  17. ??

18. I AM RECEIVING MY AIRPLANES FROM 02 DAY OF MADRUGADA AND IT ONLY GIVES A TECHNICAL ERROR AND WHEN THE PAGE RETURNS MY AIRPLANES CONTINUE THERE AND ON RECEIVING IT GIVES A TECHNICAL ERROR AND THE PAGE GOES OUT. PLEASE SOLVE THIS NOW!

19. tom*caro

tom*caro User

WHY AFTER ONE HOUR I HAVE A ERROR TECHNIC :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE……….:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

20. jank1961

jank1961 User

This is too funny.. sorry but it is.. have none of you noticed that the tech error / failure only happens when there is a event going on.. at least that is my experience.. as soon the event ends the tech error / failure disappears & comes back when the next event is started.. so it must be something that happens with the game when they implant an event.. a program / game bug.. or maybe i am just right in as i always say.. skyrama is flawless & has no bugs.. it just develops random features.. now you all have a nice event / time.. njoy & have fun.. take care <3 kind regards Jan ;-)

olandiano likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.