Rewards for high level players

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by Jetbo, Apr 28, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Jetbo

Jetbo User

I got a couple of suggestions for the game developers.
    How about re-introducing a reward for when a higher level is reached (above level 77 for example)? This game takes on another dimension once level 77 is reached. I am thinking of a very special airplane or extra high yield passenger buildings. The extra special plane would be a 12 or 24 hour plane with
    level 77 - 500 XP's / level 78 - 650 XP's / level 79 - 800 XP's
    level 80 - 1000 XP's Level 85 - 2000 XP's and so on
    high yield passenger building could be something like from 5000 to 10'000 passenger/hour

The other thing regards the shops - absolute waste of time once you've reached level 8. Either post a reachable goal for level 9 or much better, introduce a new cargo system where the goods you get from different countries are not commodities but Airplane parts with which you would be able to build your own planes!
    I don't know how difficult suggestions like these are from a programmers point of view but let's face it - high level players are being neglected with the present system. I know of a large number of players that have dropped out because there are no goals to achieve anymore.
    Like with any other business you should be taking care of your good customers and try to keep them. After all nobody can get to level 80 without spending loads of money!
    Any thoughts about this from other players????
    Even better - is there going to be a reply from game developers??????

2. Norway

Norway User

Great idea thank you.

dupleshwaryadav likes this.
  3. boeing787

boeing787 User

Great idea plane parts is the way forward build and assemble ur own planes when u buy hangars to build them in need change ?????

4. sefsale

sefsale User

I think that reward 2 aircash for reaching next lvl is also too small for high lvl players. I think that some better rewards should be for reaching next lvl for high lvl players (e.g. one more space in each hangar you have). Because its hard to reach new lvl with the same number of planes.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
    Norway and dupleshwaryadav like this.
  5. yes I was agree with you it become little bit easier when our each hanger slot increase your idea is also great:)

Norway likes this.
  6. sskkmm9372

sskkmm9372 User

YES! ;-)

7. MrMungo

MrMungo User

It's a YES YES from me too, which doesn't sound dubious at all....
    2 Aircash is a pretty measly reward, to be honest.
    What they did on Rising Cities, which worked well I thought, was split a level into 5 'sections' at the higher levels, so you would get some sort of reward at each of the 4 sub-sections, plus when one levelled up.

Norway likes this.