Recycling Center

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jank1961, Jan 25, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jank1961

jank1961 User

Hi ;-) i just wanna know if there is any new updates on it's way soon about the recycling center so it is possible to recycle all aircrafts.. i am about to recycle a lot of rama copters & seaplanes before buying new ones with higher payout on my way into higher xp levels & it would be really great if it was possible to recycle & not just scrap them all.. thank you in advance for a reply.. kind regards Jan :)

[​IMG]

2. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello Jan,

we have proposed this idea already a long time ago and still hope that it will be implemented at some time in the future. So, at the moment there is nothing more we can do than waiting.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

jank1961 likes this.
  3. jank1961

jank1961 User

Hi NightHawk.. yes i saw other threads in the forum about this subject but i just wanted to know if there were any news or updates about the recycling center.. but ok.. i guess there is not so i will have to use the scrap function in the hangars.. thank you for your quick reply.. have a nice day.. kind regards Jan ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.