Problems after maintenance work

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Flight-Attendant, Feb 9, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

if you close or reset the game...the planes already sent...are cancelled

2. Tommen64

Tommen64 User

The same thing has happened to me too, several times.
    I have lost chocolate boxes worth almost 10,000 planes + many friends' planes

3. toufinou

toufinou User

Hi all

Do we have informations about the bug for the engeneering shop? Because i still have 0 piece in stock to improve my new planes.
    And when i have pieces with plane and i want improve one the game crashed

Toufinou ID 4918588

4. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

does anyone still maintain this game? from Friday until today I barely managed to collect 500 boxes of chocolate. although we have landed thousands of planes... do the technicians work once a year?..
    invested tens of euros in this game..to relax...I get more angry than I relax

Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
    Myrtve likes this.
  5. vargo76

vargo76 User

I totally understand you. All I can say is that I can't shake off this feeling that we´re being played for fools.

Myrtve likes this.
  6. toufinou

toufinou User

hi there, i have a question

Is it normal than i see the event closed?
    i remember when i checked yesterday than normally it will ending in 8 days and today it like the event is finished

7. Ainyska

Ainyska User

The event randomly disappears and reappears, it's been several days and they still haven't fixed it

8. biry1226

biry1226 User

Hello!
    When will we get back the aircraft parts collected over the years?????
    Unfortunately, there is no point in point in buying business or event machines until then.:(:(:(:(:(

Whanganui likes this.
  9. Guys! The Germans have no idea where to delete the cache of a game running from a server. If I were to run the game for the whole world, I would always maintain it, but the Germans, especially the two almond-eyed directors, don't know much, because they are both jugs, one eye looks to the right and the other to the left, the Germans have no idea. If this continues in the end, they will give up and the game is over for good. But they don't have the sense to offer someone a link running from the server to see if they can operate it. In the end, really they will give up the correction test problems and close the gate.

10. Hello! I don't think they will ever kill anyone, even if you lose your entire fleet. The Germans tend to do that.

11. Technical error

Sorry, an unexpected technical error has occurred. At such a busy airport, it's no wonder that something sometimes goes wrong. Please reload the game! 23:23 01.03.2023

12. new upcoming issue ???

not all planes shown in the overview.

i landed all my returning airplanes. the list was empty but the number of airplanes was incomplete in the hangar. so i refreshed the game and then i saw the ones remaining in the air at my list.

same happened to me with airplanes of friends.
    like 4 weeks ago we had that sort of "roll back" when we had to do the airplanes over and over again. but now it seems that not all the airplanes show up correctly.

13. raskym

raskym User

Will we get our parts back to the warehouse at some point? If we have been playing and spending money for years?

14. cody071999

cody071999 User

Is there any way to tell the players if the plane parts bug will be fixed in the near future? because I would like to buy the large heart-pack but not gonna buy it to avoid losing those 10XXL part sets, and I believe other players are not buying the event packs for the same reason, not wanting to lose the part sets.

On another note, on the happy hour thread it's stating "March 02nd 12:00 CET until February 03rd 12:00 CET." I believe it's supposed to be March instead of February.

15. Hello I lost a lot of my workshop stuff and when I look now I have less than 2 days back:mad::mad:.
    Every day the workshop is everything at 0 why is that I want to update the aircraft but that is not possible.

with flying regards
    skyrama2018
    ID 13141903

Last edited: Mar 6, 2023
  16. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello skyrama2018,

yes it should be called March, has now been corrected, thank you very much.

Unfortunately we still don't have any feedback on how the bug is going, as soon as we find out something we will let you know in the forum.

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

17. mac40612

mac40612 User

Another observation on the ongoing problems. I logged on at 04/03/23 0040Z and the event had reset - not present. I started landing buddy planes and after about 5 mins the event started and 199 event currency was still intact. I landed at least 50 Ja-Lopy plus many other high XP planes. Not a single new event currency was earnt. (I would expect around 1 in 3 Ja-Lopy to earn event currency as it is a high XP aircraft). So conclusion is that when event resets, any inflight aircraft will not qualify for event currency. So that probably meant I missed out on 50 event currency plus I have lots of high XP long hour aircraft to land this morning, which I suspect will not earn event currency now.

Oh well, Bigpoint missed out on me spending AirCash on hangar slots for new aircraft, their loss.

Alni, firehawk691 and vargo76 like this.
  18. vargo76

vargo76 User

And, in the meantime, they keep on "awarding us" with "Happy hours". Never mind all the s**t they've layed on us with their incompetence (I'm really hoping it's only incompetence)....It's businness as usual...

firehawk691 likes this.
  19. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

I still think this is a joke...we had planes sent with high xp...the event disappeared then reappeared and now I haven't even received a single event coin. you blew our eyes with a bonus code worth 60 aircash, although we invest tens of euros in the game. out of common sense, users could be offered a bonus code of at least 10,000 coins for the event

Alni and firehawk691 like this.
  20. vargo76

vargo76 User

The event keeps disappearing, twice or 3 times a day at times. It's like someone is having fun doing these ´magic tricks´. But here's a little magic trick for Big Point. No more money spent until you sort this out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.