Problems after maintenance work

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Flight-Attendant, Feb 9, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommen64

Tommen64 User

I also find that the engineer bay was reset to zero, every time I log in again.
    Tonight I discovered that EVERYTHING related to the "Love in the Sky Weeks Event" is gone, no event anymore. NO Event front page, NO chocolate box overview, NO plane overview, EVERYTHING is gone
    Are there others who have missed the event

After logging in several times, the Event is back again

Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
  2. olandiano

olandiano User

Can you please write in English, thank you, then we can all read this.:)

Dear Airport Managers,

another fix went live today afternoon and until now it seems that it solved the problems with the current technical failures when servicing a planes or just doing nothing and collecting passengers.

We did already notice as well that the tuning parts in the engineering bay switched to zero. This affects all players, we have already forwarded this new problem. Please do not write any tickets to support concerning this issue, they can not help you with that. The technicians will need to have a look on that.

Your Skyrama Team

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
    biry1226 likes this.
  3. since the fix yesterday i don't get any event currency anymore.

i landed like 1000 airplanes no single gift. the last 100 planes i started to check the planes in to see if the valentine gifts come with the planes and just don't count.
    they are totally vanished. though i get the event message and counter says still 3659.

4. Ainyska

Ainyska User

The game crashes randomly, it is not clear what is causing it, either it crashes or a 503 error appears...

5. andreipop

andreipop User

Could be there was another update as I've lost any parts collected today after they were all reset to 0 yesterday.

6. The event disappeared this morning at my house.

7. mac40612

mac40612 User

Event has gone here too along with some unspent event currency, grrrrrr

8. sercool

sercool User

The event disappeared this morning at my airport :eek::eek::eek:

9. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

and to me the same:confused:....
    and now when we bring the planes, we won't have the coins....o_O..
    mockery

10. raskym

raskym User

Dilettánsok gyülekezete. Ha így dolgozom a munkahelyemen, már rég kirúgtak volna

Myrtve likes this.
  11. Tommen64

Tommen64 User

The same to me too,
    it's the 2nd time it's happened.
    Happened last night too

12. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

I know, I brought 200 planes and I didn't have any money...
    we were playing in halves, as I said, they are making fun of us lately. and they are taking our eyes out with 48 hours of QS...

13. the event is back

14. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

if you had planes sent... you won't have any coins...
    you know the rule..: they must be sent during the event

15. glodi

glodi User

and then they eat us of with a bonus code. They should give us 200 aircash insted and a gift of 15000 tunenig parts. and 500 event cash.
    Come on Skyrama you f...up pay up!

François85 likes this.
  16. Ainyska

Ainyska User

I sent the planes during the event and they didn't bring anything at all, not even one bonus currency....

17. they should give us 2000 aircasch and 5000 event coins.

18. vargo76

vargo76 User

The event keeps disappearing and re-appearing. This makes it really hard to collect event coins. Dodgy to say the least

Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
  19. Myrtve

Myrtve User

Helloooooooo Is there anyone here to answer our questions about compensation????? I think we deserve HIGH and BIG COMPENSATION for the constant and never ending bugs and glitches!!!!!!

20. raskym

raskym User

Először a németországi békéltető testülethez lehet fordulni. A helyzet az, hogy ez egy nagyon súlyos jogi kérdés. Valójában a Bigpointnak büntetést kell fizetnie az elvesztett időért minden olyan játékosért, aki pénzt költ a játékban. Régóta gondolkodom azon, hogy ügyvédemmel fellépjek a cég ellen ez ügyben.

biry1226 and Myrtve like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.