Problems after maintenance work

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Flight-Attendant, Feb 9, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biry1226

biry1226 User

Congratulations to everyone who ruined the Skyrama game. Keep it up. Don't forget do reward the contributors.
    The game is unplayable. You can send, but not receive friendl and returning machines.

Alni likes this.
  2. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

do something !!!!!!

3. belikov_y

belikov_y User

if there is such a possibility, please return all my planes to the hangar....
    belikov_y,
    ID: 12966139

dany2376 likes this.
  4. what i found out so far....
    use quickservice --> instant technical error
    checking in just 1 plane --> game works fine

checking in more planes at the same time --> technical error
    checking in more planes with 6 seconds between the clicks --> game works fine

seems like the information cant be processed on the servers as fast as before the maintenance

andreipop likes this.
  5. andreipop

andreipop User

I've noticed that cargo planes can be serviced without delays. But for the rest is like you said, 5-6 seconds ... Not a pleasure at all, not sure why is that hard to rollback the changes they did yesterday if those changes have such a negative impact.

Another remark, looks like collecting the shopping bags is what is causing the crash.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2023
  6. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

honestly, you are making fun of us

7. michielvde

michielvde User

Yeah. I feel like the problem is caused by collecting souvenirs or event currency. Collecting xp, coins and cargo is no problem for me.

I think (as far as I can see with limited tools) that the server first saves everything in the database correctly but for some reason returns an error 502. So the game tries to resend the request and the server returns something like "You already collected that souvenir", causing a crash.

But once again, this is purely a guess, I'm not a developer ;)

8. Parzival

Parzival User

I've been getting the same bs response as well. Lost over 1200 aircash due to the first maintenance issues in January and haven't gotten any sort of compensation, let alone response from anyone after reaching out multiple times.

Bigpoint, if you need to work on the game just give everyone a heads up first, then TAKE THE GAME OFFLINE so you can bugtest everything.

9. What's the point of a happy hour when you can't even play this game? Well, I think we have to learn how to develop a new game of the same genre. Because if we wait for a response from bigpoint, we risk waiting a long time.

Alni likes this.
  10. danneboy

danneboy User

helllo
    Played a few days and now when you are in a turn o shall tooth about the pitch it says , tecknical error all the time

11. sita1974

sita1974 User

Since the maintenance I can no longer log in every time
    Naam: sita1974, User-ID: 5422916

12. sita1974

sita1974 User

Since the maintenance I can no longer log in every time
    Naam: moppie45, User-ID: 9792555

13. topgun123

topgun123 User

continuous technical error in the maintenance of my aircraft

14. lclthierry

lclthierry User

I can't play. My game even crash on technic error...
    Help me...

Nom : lclthierry, ID utilisateur : 1623217

15. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

uraaa !!!
    we have happy hour....are you kidding us? do you want money? fix the errors

olandiano likes this.
  16. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

no one really comes with an answer? do we really not deserve so much?

17. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

at the intensity of this game, you should have had maintenance 24 hours a day, 7 days. you are making fun of so many users

18. vargo76

vargo76 User

Upgrading aircrafts also causes technical error. Lately playing this game is nearly impossible. Problems upon problems and hardly any reliable and helpful information is provided. One can only question whether it's intentional or merely lack of competence.

19. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

all skyrama administration took leave????

20. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

lack of competence!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.