Problems after maintenance work

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Flight-Attendant, Feb 9, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alni

Alni User

My airport is still closed. Waiting for a repair for 25 days. :mad::mad:

sercool and biry1226 like this.
  2. sonja07-08

sonja07-08 User

Gelijk ook weer problemen na onderhoud

3. viktor402

viktor402 User

Hello

After todays unannounced maintenance I'm experiencing massive problems like many others. I will list them here.

What I can still do:
    • send planes
    • scrap planes
    • recycle planes
    What I cannot do
    • landing own planes or buddy planes
    • buying planes
    Landing planes gives immediate technical failures.
    Buying planes doesn't result in technical failures for me, but the newly bought planes are gone after reloading

Edit:
    Now I get technical failures just from opening the game, it crashes around the time when the pop up appears to buy event packages

Last edited: Feb 16, 2023
    Parzival, sercool, vargo76 and 2 others like this.
  4. Good evening skyrama admin. Today I opened my computer and went to play with the game. I have the bonus from blueskies on February 10th that you put in and playing since 48 hours of 34 it started restarting the game and kept reloading the game after I downloaded 4 planes. Thank you very much for listening to my complaints about the problem I have.

-------------------------------

Good morning skyrama admin. Yesterday I opened my computer and went to play with the game. I have the bonus from blueskies on Feb 10th that you put in and playing since 48 hours 34 it started restarting the game and kept reloading the game after I downloaded 4 planes. Thank you very much for listening to my complaints about the problem I am having.

-------------------------------------

And the problem continues today. When you re-enter the game there are the same planes that were in the hangar

Edit Flight-Attendant: Posts merged, please avoid duplicate posts by using the edit function, thank you.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 17, 2023
    sercool likes this.
  5. ervano

ervano User

Keep on being kicked out of the game just after i bought QS. There is no way you can play properly

sercool likes this.
  6. again problems. I can't get planes with the event currency. when i get the plane crashes the game

sercool likes this.
  7. PyTh0n29

PyTh0n29 User

the game crashes when servicing planes

ervano and sercool like this.
  8. Iceman1730

Iceman1730 User

There goes my bonuscode :mad:
    I can't service any planes... :eek::mad:

ervano and sercool like this.
  9. Mamóka42

Mamóka42 User

UserID: 13088843

Üdv. Folyamatosan kidobál a játék,nem lehet játszani!

10. urilos2

urilos2 User

The last 3 days when I log in I stay only for 3-4 minutes and then it kick me out nd send me tis message :"
    Technical error
    Oops, there was a technical error. Reload the game again!".

I had already clear my cache memory!
    Username: Urilos2
    UserID:6375916

Thank you !

sercool likes this.
  11. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

please clear my cache memory...
    username: dyllan30m
    ID: 683346

12. twanneke

twanneke User

A very big TIP. ASk the technicians next time when they want to fix a problem and they want to cloase done the game ask them to let ppl now in advance so ppl get a heads up. I think it takes away lots of frustration and anger. And i also think the fix wil be better picked up with the server as there is not alot of data being transferred.

Maybe i am making a wrong example. Most machines/cars are fixed when they are turned off

ervano, firehawk69 and sercool like this.
  13. Fastflow

Fastflow User

The support team have replied to my email that I sent to them today and it reads as follows:

'the technicians tried to fix something this morning, but apparently it did not work as expected and produced new technical problems. We hope to get them fixed soon. I unfortunately can't do anything at the moment.'

I'm surprised they did not learn from last time and setup a test server to test the changes before rolling out a fix that appears to have made things even worse. I guess they have their reasons, Hopefully with some luck they will get this resolved very soon.

14. firehawk69

firehawk69 User

It is a shame that we all must witness and be victims of such incompetent technicians ...

Alni, sercool, rob281263 and 2 others like this.
  15. mac40612

mac40612 User

Nice to see best practice IT being used at Bigpoint. Change Process? Backout plan? Willingness to execute backout plan?

Fastflow and sercool like this.
  16. rob281263

rob281263 User

17. nmk4

nmk4 User

It constantly crashes and kicks it out of the game.:kızgın::kızgın:

biry1226 and sercool like this.
  18. sonja07-08

sonja07-08 User

is it gonna b fixt today? please answer then i can stop looking or I can play again

19. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

please check my acount too, it takes me outof the game as soon i land planes and put them and platform.
    my acount is:username: dyllan30m, ID: 683346 thank you

20. bojour

bojour User

I do believe that another BONUS CODE or compensation will be made for the LOSSES endured during this period of TECHNICAL mishap...Updates needed...o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.