Announcements Paysafecard Limit Changes

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by ~NightHawk~, Dec 18, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Dear Airport Managers,

please note the following changes concerning payment with paysafecard.

IMPORTANT: FROM 10.01.2020 (30.12.2019 for Croatia) - CHANGES IN PAYMENT LIMITS FOR PAYSAFECARD CUSTOMERS

From 10.01.2020 the following limit changes will apply for customers in all countries (except for Croatia, there: from 30.12.2019) to payments with paysafecard:

From that day on, payments above EUR 50 (or equivalent in local currencies) can only be made through a personal my paysafecard account. Individual payments up to EUR 50 (or equivalent in local currencies) will continue to be accepted by just entering a 16-digit paysafecard PIN.

Do you want to continue to make larger payments with paysafecard simply and securely?

Then register now free of charge for my paysafecard - your personal online payment account - which offers you many other advantages too:
    • higher payment limits (no limits for "Unlimited" status).
    • one credit balance instead of individual PINs.
    • simple payment that requires only your username and password.
    • neither a bank account nor a credit card needed.
    • access to the paysafecard Mastercard® card (only for "Unlimited" status).
    When your registration is complete, your payment limit will increase to EUR 250 (or equivalent in local currencies) per month. In order to enjoy payment without a limit, we recommend registering immediately for my paysafecard "Unlimited".

How do I verify myself for my paysafecard "Unlimited"?

Make sure that the date that you enter during registration correspond to your valid photo ID (passport, identity card, driving license). Start the verification via the menu item "Limits & Status", by clicking on "Upgrade status". In the first step, you upload your photo ID. You are then asked to upload a current picture ("Selfie").

The identification is completed in a few minutes. Once your data have been successfully verified, you will be informed about your status upgrade by email. You can then immediately use all the advantages of my paysafecard "Unlimited".

[Register now FREE OF CHARGE]:
    https://my.paysafecard.com/mypins-psc/registration/customerData.xhtml

Your Skyrama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.