PanAmerican temporary closure Announcement

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Players' started by PanAmerican, Mar 25, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello,

since many players started to use my airport frequently since I started playing this game a few months ago I decided this to be the best way to keep you informed about the current closure I have to do. Private Problems force me to refocus my time and I will not have a chance to play for a while. The closure is with immediate effect and I hope that if everything works out I will be able to be back in the game at approximately april 25th. Once this is the case I will sent an update here as well. Thank you for the aircraft sent :)

PanAmerican

2. Update - Situation is unchanged unfortunately. While I have not given up on the game it will still be a while until I can seriously consider to play again. Meanwhile everybody have fun as usual, I will keep you informed.