On/Off Line Friends

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by a-oulker, Oct 21, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. a-oulker

a-oulker User

In the list of friends, we see with green color those who have made a request for airplanes and with gray color all the rest players.

I propose to upgrade this function and we can see longer ..
    a) with orange color, players who are on line, without applied for airplanes,
    b) with green color, players who are on line, and have applied for airplanes,
    c) with gray color, players who is off line, and
    d) with red color, players who is off line over 1 month (negotiable).

gotuzil49, ROGA, czeria1988 and 8 others like this.
  2. Bullcamden

Bullcamden User

we really need D to happen. Would help weed out buddy list non activity.

vila958 likes this.
  3. Norway

Norway User

If the players With no activty have bought air cash then they can't be weeded out.

Bullcamden likes this.
  4. a-oulker

a-oulker User

I repeat my original proposal:

In the list of friends, we see with green color those who have made a request for airplanes and with gray color all the rest players.

I propose to upgrade this function and we can see longer ..
    a) with orange color, players who are on line, without applied for airplanes,
    b) with green color, players who are on line, and have applied for airplanes,
    c) with gray color, players who is off line, and
    d) with red color, players who is off line over 1 month (negotiable).​

vesnicab76, vila958 and dany2376 like this.
  5. cupid151

cupid151 User

I had been o skyrama or at least two years. NOW playing again. people send you requests or planes which I would be glad to send but I can not find you . If you are sending me a fly over plane request please click the green light. It puts you closer to beginning of buddy list. Then when i see you with your green light on i can find you and send you planes. currently will send planes to green light buddies and a ew to those with no lights. since i must have 500 or 600 buddies if you do not turn on green light a few buddies get a plane maybe once every few months as the bulk of my planes go to buddies with green lights on. Otherwise tell me how to ind you

vesnicab76 and vila958 like this.
  6. Hemmsp

Hemmsp User

You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.