Not being able to visit airports

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DestinyHannah, Aug 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was wondering if there is a reason I can't visit some people's airports? Does this mean they are using illegal software to play the game? Because it has only ever happened with people that have a to me suspicious playing pattern. I don't want to remove people as my buddies because I misunderstand something so just curious if anyone knows why I can't visit them? :)

2. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello DestinyHannah,

the higher the level of your buddy you want to visit, the more difficult the visit is. On XP days the servers are also very overloaded, so a visit is very difficult.
    A visit to the small playing field in the evening can usually work, but no other programs should be running on the PC. In addition, it can also depend on the performance of your PC.

It has nothing to do with the use of illegal software if you cannot visit Buddy's. :)

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

3. Dave11116

Dave11116 User

I have to same issue i can only visit airports that are lower than level 60 i am level 78.

4. Flight-Attendant

Hello DestinyHannah,

even if it's not an XP day?

Maybe it's your PC, but it's not your buddy's airport. It often takes a long time for the buddy airport to load.

Please try another day, very early or late in the evening. The support has also cleared your cache, that might help.:)

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

5. Thank you both so much! That explains it to me =) Just wanted to make sure. Now I understand and will try visit airports I'm curious about under the right conditions :)

6. Flight-Attendant

Hello DestinyHannah,

thank you for your feedback. I am happy that we could help you and close this thread. :)

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

~Thread closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.