No steak on the map

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by RobertNL3, Jun 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertNL3

RobertNL3 User

Hi guys,

for my burger store, i need steak.
    But when I look on the map I don't see any countries where my cargo plain can pick up steak.
    Is there a way to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance!

2. olandiano

olandiano User

Hello Robert,
    Look at your friendlist, put your mouse on your friends , and look what they have. If no one in your friend list have steaks, go to the world map and put your mouse on a country, and then you see what they have. And if you found a country with steaks, send your cargo planes to one of the players over there, and when they come back you have your steaks..Good luck

3. How can I get products?

First, you have to decide what product you want to manufacture. If you did, click on the relevant shop.
    Then a window appears which says what ingredients you need.
    Now you look at the world map, in which country there are these ingredients.
    You can see it when you hold the mouse over it to a country, then a window appears in the upper right you see what goods are available in this country.
    Or even with the buddies, keep your mouse on the buddy, then you can see in the box, what goods are in his country.

After that, send a cargo aircraft to this country.
    It will return with an amount of goods.

The goods are stored in your warehouse, which you can view with a simple click on the warehouse.

The goods in the country will change over the course of the game. Once your shop gets a level up, change the required goods and the goods that you get in those countries.

Another way to get goods, is to service cargo planes from your buddy or to buy the goods at the store menu for Aircash.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.