Feedback Movie Stars Weeks Event

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by ~NightHawk~, Jul 19, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

2. skymarble

skymarble User

3. mapelu

mapelu User

4. jank1961

jank1961 User

On this 5th day of the movie star event i have observed the following.... the currency movie reel is very hard to come by.... after sending more than 1100 aircrafts since the event started i have only received about 80 movie reels.... compared to the last event i would have had at least about as twice as much by now.... but no.... so please either reset the event or change the settings for the event so we all have a chance to get hold of enough movie reels to get our hands of some of those magnifecent aircrafts this event gives us a unique chance to come by.... the one hour aircrafts does not bring any movie reels at all.... 2-4 hour aircrafts gives about 10 after sending more than 100.... & it more or less goes for the rest of the aicraft i have been sending the last 4 days.... on top of that.... for every 100 aicrafts i send i lose about 25.... never happend to me before.... they simply never reach their destination.... all this started since the event was launched on thursday.... last but not least.... i just love this game & i spend a lot of hours playing every day & money to continue to expand my airport.... it is such a shame if this would the end of my skyrama time.... even worse.... i would be missing a lot of good buddies that i have in the game.... so please.... do me a fav & look into this matter asap.... thank you ;-)

user id 5264246 name jank1961

best regards

jane19611 likes this.
  5. ~NightHawk~

Hello jank1961,

the droprate is the same as in the last events (I can confirm this with my experience from this event). It is intended that planes with short flight times (< 5 hours) bring little event currency and planes with a flight time of more than 5 hours bring much more.
    So, if you would ask your buddies to send you more planes with a longer flight time, you would receive more event currency as well.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

6. jank1961

jank1961 User

Thanks for the quick reply but i still don't get it.... again compared with the last event even the quickies brought home event currency.... now not at all.... & all the aircrafts below 5 hours flight time hardly any.... at the last event they brought back most of the event currency.... so you must either have changed the settings for this event to receive the event currency or simply preventing users to get hold the event currency unless sending aircrafts with more than 5 hours flight time.... i am not at all happy with this & it is really bad business for bigpoint / skyrama.... how about the new players in the game.... they won't get a chance at all to get hold of the event currency.... i find that somehow not good at all.... greetings back at you.... have a nice day ;-)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    jane19611 likes this.
  7. jank1961

jank1961 User

btw.... thanks a lot for bringing back the events.... very nice of you.... i can only hope you will continue to do so in the future ;-)

jane19611 likes this.
  8. ~NightHawk~

Hey,

I don't know which one was the "last event" for you ... But the event mechanics (and the system of dropping probabilities) has been changed already some time ago. I had a look into the archive and the announcements to the change were from November 2016:

https://board-en.skyrama.com//threads/event-mechanics-drop-rate.10047/
    https://board-en.skyrama.com//threads/q-a-to-the-new-event-mechanics.10049/

And my planes with short flight times did not bring many event currency all over the last events. Almost all currency was dropped by the planes with a long flight time. So I am very sure that there have not been made any changes with the beginning of the current event o_O.

Of course this system is more difficult for players with small fleets but the easiest solution would be to ask for some new buddies in the Buddy Requests or restructurate your fleet, i.e. replacing some short time planes by planes with a longer flight time from the shop.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

9. jank1961

jank1961 User

Thank you NightHawk.... the last event for me was the UFO event.... ended about 2 weeks ago.... & you can say what you want but in the UFO event all flights brought back event currency.... but ok.... if this is the way it is i will rest my case.... know i am not happy about this at all.... thanks for the response & support.... best regards.... jank1961 ;-)

10. olandiano

olandiano User

Hi jank,
    The problem for the players,as well for the moderators like nighthawk, the events bringing in the game from Germany ( o China:)) and not by the moderators, they also like when there arriving new events o a lot of eventcoins, but they can not do nothing about it. They can only helping with the problems we have. Its about time everybody understand this, they are helping us in the free time they have.

embriaco, ~NightHawk~ and jank1961 like this.
  11. jank1961

jank1961 User

Thanks olandiano.... for enlighten me.... very nice of you.... so please correct if i am wrong.... we are pretty much on our own & can only help ourselves & other users by using the forum to let them know how bad things really are here at bigpoint / skyrama.... if that's the case.... that cashcow should bring an obscene amount of aircoins, aircash & event currency.... say about every 5 mins ;-)

12. boeing787

boeing787 User

another great event ? not same old crap

apa55 and szarvasferi like this.
  13. Hi,
    is there any glass from the event planes?
    I tried the Air Force One and there is nothing.

14. ~NightHawk~

I think there is no plane in the actual event which brings glass in the recycling center.

olandiano likes this.
  15. jank1961

jank1961 User

The best way to get hold of glass is to send a lot of rama-xs-cargo.... that is my experience ;-)

16. ~NightHawk~

Rama-XS-Cargos drop glass as well but since the last update (at the begin of the last year I think) the probability for dropping glass increases with the flight time, so cargos with a long flight time would be the best choice.

olandiano likes this.
  17. olandiano

olandiano User

Hello Nighthawk...i am sorry but i put here the info from the cargo planes, its in Italian , so i has put it into our section.
    Here everybody can find the info for the most cargo planes, i think everybody understand this. I don,t know if you can place it on another place.
    Here is the link : Its message 490 on page 25

https://board-en.skyrama.com//threads/italia-il-piu-bel-paese-del-mondo.10418/page-25#post-178025

Edit ~NightHawk~: I just adapted the link, it leads now directly to the post :)

Last edited by moderator: Aug 19, 2018
    embriaco, ~NightHawk~ and embas like this.
  18. olandiano

olandiano User

Your great, thank you...

embriaco and ~NightHawk~ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.