Feedback Love in the Sky Weeks Event

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by ~NightHawk~, Jan 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Jet-Jumbo and olandiano like this.
  2. manimp5

manimp5 User

i didn,t understand the red sentence of the bonus points. we need to buy the planes of THIS event to get the bonus points?

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  3. ~NightHawk~

Hello manimp5,

yes, the "bonus" event currencies [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] are only dropped by the planes from this event (except for the L-plane). The XS-planes from this event drop the first one, the medium planes from this event the second one, the ramacopters from this event the third one and the seaplanes from this event drop the fourth one. All other planes drop the "normal" event currency [​IMG] .

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

4. manimp5

manimp5 User

and the NORNAL PLANES,NO EVENT PLANES(xs and m planes,helicopters and hydroplanes) can give the basic coin of the event?

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  5. ~NightHawk~

Yes, all planes which are not purchasable in the actual event drop the basic event currency. And the cargos drop no event currency, as usual.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  6. HelinVRU

HelinVRU User

Hello ~NightHawk~, i am not sure i wrote in the right topic but airplane features are not visible in the event tab, works only on update with chocolate tab.

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  7. mapelu

mapelu User

Old.

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  8. Papalan1

Papalan1 User

Not all my airplanes drop event currency, every 10 airplanes 2 or 3 fail and do not have coins from the event. It is the same with the bonus event currencies. Are missing on some planes
    Sorry for my English

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  9. ~NightHawk~

Hello HelinVRU,

this issue is already known and was already forwarded to the developers before a long time, I think that there will probably no change anymore.
    But you can take a look the the Event FAQs, the values of the planes are available there.

Hello Papalan1,

this is no error or something like that. The drop rate for the event currencies in this event is very high but not at 100%. So, it is normal that not all planes drop event currency. But (from my personal observation) I would say that the probability of getting event currency is higher when the plane was serviced by the buddy you sent it to.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

Jet-Jumbo and HelinVRU like this.
  10. I greet how to get a bonus of currency sending amor airplanes and nothing

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  11. LSSK

LSSK User

recycle, recycle, recycle... So sad.

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  12. ~NightHawk~

Hello magalhaes169,

when you only have a few amor airplanes, it is normal that sometimes there is no bonus event currency dropped.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  13. olandiano

olandiano User

Its strange ,but yesterday i had only two tecnical errors and the game was going well. This i had to say also, not every day its going badly . Maybe there was somebody knowing what to do, and resolved the problem. And that it stay like yesterday. Thanks.
    olandiano

Jet-Jumbo, ~NightHawk~ and Lulu°°° like this.
  14. BobLeMalin

BobLeMalin User

Hello, how can i have de Mega-Cupid ? We can have all others planes but Mega-Cupid is not in the list of the planes to buy with chocolates boxs ?

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  15. olandiano

olandiano User

Hello, the Mega Cupid is in the end of the planes where you can buy the planes with chocolats...
    You need 15 chocolats from all the planes and 50 hearts to buy 1 Cupido.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  16. BobLeMalin

BobLeMalin User

Ah, ok, thank you.

17. olandiano

olandiano User

No thanks, i am glad to help you.:)

Jet-Jumbo and seanmartin like this.
  18. asarja

asarja User

you get it without paying aircoins?

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  19. olandiano

olandiano User

Yes, only when you take this plane you need place in your hangar, and that cost aircash. But i think you know that..

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  20. asarja

asarja User

ok thanks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.