jank1961

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by jank1961, Oct 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Thank you all.. so very nice of you <3 my heart & soul says yes but my body & mind says no.. i can only be here from time to time during the day.. & i will only be here on the xp days.. i still suffer from the after effects from the covid-19.. i can't focus or concentrate for longer periods of time & sometimes i get confused & dizzy not knowing where i am or what i do or what i say & the noise in my ears that gives me a very bad headache that comes & goes in different intervals.. in writing moment i am ok & feeling fine & in the next not so good at all.. but i am starting to seeing the signs of getting better & i am still waiting for the first sample coming back from the lab with a negative result.. i need to get 3 of those in a row & then i am good to go home.. if all goes well hopefully in the week to come ;-) all for now.. i wish you all a sweet sunday.. njoy & have fun.. always remember to take really good care of you & all your loved ones.. most of all.. stay safe & well <3

kind regards

Jan

2. andrusca69

andrusca69 User

3. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

4. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

5. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Awww.. i am touched.. to happy smiles & tears.. thank you so very to all of you.. that is absolutely so very kind, nice & sweet of you.. it will help me a lot to feel & get better in no time & help me to completely recover from the corona / covid-19.. i am feeling so much better already <3 all for now.. i will get back asap.. until then.. stay safe & well & take really good care of you.. i wish you all a marvellous monday <3

warm greetings & kind regards

Jan

6. asparuh1

asparuh1 User

7. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

8. jank1961

jank1961 User

On such a lovely day in life it is very hard for me to be negative & not to be cheerful.. i feel like i am flying ;-) finally.. the samples have returned from the lab with a negative result.. 1 down & 2 more to go & i can go home.. next one is on wednesday & the last one hopefully on friday ;-) so.. after i do not know how many deep dishes of different kinds of soup & tons of cups of tea.. i am granted ordinary food.. & from the staff a glas of wine to celebrate.. i can hardly wait for dinner time ;-) on top of that.. i am having my first cup of coffee for i do not know how long.. just the smell of the coffee.. mmmm ;-) i have just received these wonderful news & i just thought you all should know <3

best wishes for you all.. always.. in all ways <3

Jan

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  9. flightzero

flightzero User

10. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

11. andrusca69

andrusca69 User

12. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

[​IMG] [​IMG]

andrusca69 and jank1961 like this.
  13. jank1961

jank1961 User

Good Morning all.. life is good & what a wonderful day in life this is.. i have just received my 2nd negative sample result from the lab.. now i will be taken out of the isolation & moved to the ordinary unit waiting for my last sample taken a few minutes ago to return negative on friday & then i will be going home.. i am ok & feeling so much better in writing moment than i have in a long time & now only waiting for friday to come around ;-) i wish you all a wonderful day.. take care & stay safe & well <3

kind regards

Jan

ps! thank you so very much to all of you for all your kind comments & posts <3

14. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

15. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

16. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Dear All <3 as you read these lines i have been released from the hospital & have returned home.. my last samples was processed as urgent caused by the rising numbers of people being infected with the covid-19 & more people are getting hospitalized here in Denmark & my last samples returned negative for the 3rd time in a row so the doc released me before time telling me to be careful & taking it easy until i have completely restored my strength.. i think that will be only a couple of days as coming home will help a lot with just that ;-)

So.. this will be last post from me here in this subject.. from my heart.. thank you so very much to all of you for all your kind words & posts.. so very much appreciated & it helped me a lot getting through & to recover from the covid-19 completely <3

heartwarming greetings & kind regards

Jan

ps! take care & stay safe & well <3 now it is back to normal whatever that is & to life.. oh i can hardly wait to get into my own bed <3

17. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

18. flightzero

flightzero User

How nice that you can go home again. Home sweet home.

jank1961, olandiano and Jet-Jumbo like this.
  19. andrusca69

andrusca69 User

20. olandiano

olandiano User