Italia! Il più bel paese del mondo

Discussion in 'Sezione Italiana' started by Air-Base, Apr 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jank1961

jank1961 User

2. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Jet-Jumbo <3 in my hopes that you see this.. i did try to send you a flyby letting you know i am having big troubles with the game right now.. i get the technical failure all the time & unable to play the game at all.. the game keeps crashing & have now crashed more than 10 times in a row.. this might mean that i am gonna lose all your planes & for that i am so very sorry.. i will keep trying & i have tried other browsers too but the same happens no matter what i do.. i do however keep trying & i do hope someone can help me.. i have posted in questions & bug reports in the subject technical error.. i will keep an eye on the forum & this post too.. hope to hear from you.. kind regards Jan <3

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  3. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Jet-Jumbo <3 Hello my dear friend ;-) i have now tried all i could possible do to save all your planes but no matter what i do the game keeps giving me the technical error.. i am truly so very sorry about this but there is nothing more i can do.. i have made a post in forum in my hopes that someone can help me & tell me what to do.. so.. no more planes for me before i get back to you to let you know that the game is ok again.. please keep in touch here until this is solved.. one way or another.. hopefully very soon.. see you.. take care.. Jan <3

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  4. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

jank1961 likes this.
  5. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Jet-Jumbo <3 my dear friend.. 3 hours later i am still unable to play the game.. after 1 min i get the technical failure.. over & over again.. i am truly so very sorry for all the lost planes.. what a shame.. for the both of us.. all i can do now is write a ticket to support & hope they can fix the problem.. the sooner the better.. i will get back to you here as soon as i can.. until then.. thank you for you & for all you do for me.. take care <3 good night & sweet dreams <3 ps! may we be flying again soon <3

[​IMG]

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  6. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

jank1961 and olandiano like this.
  7. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Good Morning.. oh crap.. he is back.. yup he is & it is monday.. what more can possible go wrong ;-) i wish you all a beautiful day & happy flying <3

[​IMG]

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  8. jank1961

jank1961 User

A little fun to get the day started.. get a new week begun & on the run ;-)

[​IMG]

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  9. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

[​IMG] [​IMG]

jank1961 likes this.
  10. jank1961

jank1961 User

11. jank1961

jank1961 User

12. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

olandiano and jank1961 like this.
  13. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Jet-Jumbo <3 Grazie Mille <3 Thank you so very much for such a very beautiful day in life <3

[​IMG]

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  14. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 buona notte.. sogni d'oro <3

[​IMG]

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  15. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Good Morning.. coffee & breakfast first.. then Skyrama.. i wish you all a delicious day <3

[​IMG]

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  16. jank1961

jank1961 User

17. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Jet-Jumbo <3 for you my dear friend.. i have surely missed you a lot today.. hope all is ok with you & to have you back soon.. see you.. take care.. good night & sweet dreams <3

[​IMG]

18. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 buona notte.. sogni d'oro <3

[​IMG]

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  19. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Good Morning.. leaving the winter behind & installing spring.. i wish you all a wonderful day <3

[​IMG]

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  20. jank1961

jank1961 User

.. what a shame.. ok then.. let's go play ball somewhere else ;-)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]