Italia! Il più bel paese del mondo

Discussion in 'Sezione Italiana' started by Air-Base, Apr 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jank1961

jank1961 User

olandiano.. good afternoon.. time to finally throw you a line about the game today.. it seems to me there is a limit for how many incoming flights you can have in the que even though there shouldn't be.. but what happened was that the game kept crashing all the time.. first it started to lag then the technical failure.. i had to restart the game & service the same flights one more time.. & then over again.. & again & so on.. it happened more than ten times in a row & that is why i asked you not to send me any more.. i am truly so very terrible sorry about all this.. would had loved to service more flights from you & i do hope i did not miss any of the flights you already had sent me.. if so i am sorry for that too.. i know you wanted to help me & that is really so very much appreciated.. but for me there was no other way than to ask you to stop.. & even after i had serviced your flights the game crashed again a couple of times.. with all that said i think maybe it is a good idea that you do not send me any flights as long as i fly with Jet-Jumbo.. i am sad but i have to turn you down & reject your flights.. the game should be njoyable & fun to play & not a pain in a not so nice place :D after all & no matter what & inspite of it all.. i really do hope we still can be friends.. know that i would very much love to.. if not in game then here in the forum.. written with my best intentions & in my hopes for your understanding.. thank you so very much for all & everything.. so far.. i wish you happy flying & a nice evening.. greetings & kind regards Jan ;-)

jane19611, dany2376 and olandiano like this.
  2. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Thank You & Good Night.. fearless i am flying into the night knowing that my co-pilot will get me home safely <3

[​IMG]

3. olandiano

olandiano User

Hi Jan, thanks for your message. Don't worry i understand. And all my planes i have send to you they are all coming out with hearts.:) Thanks for that...i am sorry it was happened like this. It has to be fun....flying. So i do not send you anymore planes, have a nice evening also for you. And thanks for handling.

And by the way, we has to write these messages in the Italian language.:) Because we are on the Italian site..

4. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

[​IMG] [​IMG]

andrusca69 and jank1961 like this.
  5. jank1961

jank1961 User

Good Morning olandiano.. you are welcome.. thank you so very much too.. have a lovely day & happy flying.. greetings & kind regards Jan ;-) <3

ps! sorry for saying this but now i am a little confused.. you finish your reply with.. the messages here should be in italian.. i do not speak or write the Italian language.. & as far as i know.. in the begining of this thread it says we can write in our own language.. is this correct or am i mistaken & has it been changed later on in thread without my knowledge ? i do hope this is ok with you.. if not excuse me & i will no longer post here!

jane19611 and Jet-Jumbo like this.
  6. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Good Morning.. wish you all a lovely day <3

[​IMG]

7. olandiano

olandiano User

Hi Jan, you have right there is writing here you can write in your own language, but they mean here , in the Italian language. :)
    But there is no problem for me you write in Inglish , its okay of course. No problem...Have a nice day also...

Jet-Jumbo and jank1961 like this.
  8. jank1961

jank1961 User

Grazie Mille olandiano.. buona giornata amico mio :) i migliori saluti Jan :)

jane19611, olandiano and Jet-Jumbo like this.
  9. olandiano

olandiano User

Grazie....wow, Italian....you are great....:DBuona giornata anche a te....

jank1961 likes this.
  10. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

jank1961 and olandiano like this.
  11. jank1961

jank1961 User

olandiano.. i am using google translator.. sorry for any bad gramma :D grazie e tanto in egual misura :)

jane19611 and olandiano like this.
  12. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Jet-Jumbo<3

[​IMG]

13. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 grazie mille e buona notte <3

[​IMG]

jane19611, olandiano and Jet-Jumbo like this.
  14. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

[​IMG] [​IMG]

olandiano and jank1961 like this.
  15. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 buongiorno.. buona giornata <3

[​IMG]

jane19611, Jet-Jumbo and olandiano like this.
  16. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

olandiano and jank1961 like this.
  17. topgun123

topgun123 User

:):):)

Jet-Jumbo, olandiano and jank1961 like this.
  18. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Jet-Jumbo <3

[​IMG]

19. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

[​IMG]

jank1961 likes this.
  20. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 buona notte <3