Is it possible to register 2 airports on 1 facebook account?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BrideElena, May 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrideElena

BrideElena User

My buddy used to play this game via another gaming site. She says she doesn't remember when that airport was registered but she used facebook to login there. Now they've removed skyrama from that gaming site. So my buddy is playing here using facebook login. But she had to start a new airport from the very beginning. I wonder how 1 facebook account can have 2 airports. Any ideas will be appreciated

2. BrideElena

BrideElena User

3. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello BrideElena,

I don't know how the exact registration procedure via Facebook is working. But in the usual way you can also have more than one airport linked to the same mail address, so I would assume that this is also possible for accounts registered via Facebook.
    Nevertheless, it is possible to migrate an old account created via Facebook to enable the login again. Therefore, the buddy has to contact the support guys himself (to answer your question in the other thread) since he must also provide sufficient information to show that he is indeed the owner of the account. Google translator might help if there are problems with the English language.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

BrideElena likes this.
  4. BrideElena

BrideElena User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.