Is it OK not to send planes when the buddy's colour is red?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BrideElena, Feb 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrideElena

BrideElena User

I have buddies named A, B, C, D. Their levels are higher than mine. Each buddy sends me 20 different planes. A's & B's antennas are green, C's and D's antennas are red. I don't have many planes to send to each buddy. Sometimes my planes return serviced, sometimes not. Is it OK not to send planes when the buddy is not asking for it by turning their antenna green? I don't want to be impolite.

topgun123, jank1961 and fcariepunter like this.
  2. olandiano

olandiano User

Goodmorning BrideElena,
    Sure it is ok when you do not send planes, they not asking for it, and you can not send to everybody planes because you don,t have them also. And you are NOT impolite , believe me. I have maybe 1000 friends, and i don,t send them every time planes. Nobody do that, thats impossible.
    The best thing to do is when somebody has the green light on, to ask what time they are online.
    Good luck..

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  3. BrideElena

BrideElena User

olandiano and jank1961 like this.
  4. BrideElena

BrideElena User

The question is if it's ok not to send planes in return to the ones who are online, sending their planes to you but their antenna is red.

5. olandiano

olandiano User

I tell you thats okay , you don,t have to send planes to one off your friends, if they send to you. If you can , and you will , and when you have, than you can send, if not, don,t send. First off all, when one of your friends send you planes,he/she has ask you if you want planes. When i fly with a friend and his tower is red, i have first ask if he want planes, and if i send to him , i am not aspected planes from him/her. And that is the same for me when his light is green. And i Always ask what time he/she is online. For example , i like to help anybody for arriving a level up, and i ask the time when he/she is online , and then i send my planes. And i Always say , NO PLANES FOR ME, thanks. I don,t mind if i go a level up or not. Thats the way how i fly. If you have for example 150 planes and 10 of your friends send planes to you, it is almost impossible to send your planes to everybody. I hope i have explaned it well to you. But don,t be afraid for not sending planes to someone has send to you. If they are angry about it, its not your friend. :) Fly how you want to fly...

BrideElena and jank1961 like this.
  6. jank1961

jank1961 User

olandiano.. very well explained & said ;-)

BrideElena and olandiano like this.
  7. BrideElena

BrideElena User

jank1961 and olandiano like this.
  8. MrMungo

MrMungo User

From a long-term player (although not so much anymore) I would keep it simple, because it just is not possible to know when your friends are going to be logging off.
    Green = friends are wanting planes
    Red = not online, or not able/wanting to service planes (may be logging off, or at work)

If you want to send someone a lot of planes (or all of them!) it's worth sending a flyby to try and determine how long they will be online.
    Other than that, it's just trial and error. Don't worry about politeness, it's a game at the end of the day, just have fun with it!

jank1961, olandiano and BrideElena like this.
  9. BrideElena

BrideElena User

jank1961 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.