Is Bigpoint & Skyrama Under Attack!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jank1961, Mar 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jank1961

jank1961 User

Hello.. there must be something spooky going on.. are bigpoint & skyrama under attack from hackers ? today i started out playing at 08.00.. after almost 8 hours of play all of the sudden the game started to give me the technical failure.. nothing new.. but like this.. no matter what i do the technical keeps coming after 1 min in play.. this have happened now for more than 20 times & i now it is not funny anymore.. is it possible that our accounts have been hacked or not.. or is it now a general failure that keep us from playing the game ? i really do hope someone will do something about this asap.. i really would like to hear from one of the boardleaders what to do next.. believe me i have tried everything.. i use firefox & i tried other browsers but it is the same.. after 1 min the game gives me the technical failure.. you can try to clear my cache but i wont think it will make any diffrence.. i have tons of planes incoming & i am gonna lose them all now.. that really (not so nice word) big time.. what can you do to help me or is next step to write to support.. in my hopes that someone will help me asap & guide me to solve this.. thank you in advance.. kind regards Jan ;-)

ps! i have seen the other posts about technical failure / errors.. i have even replied on some of them as i did not have this problem.. but i do now so please help me asap!

BrideElena likes this.
  2. jank1961

jank1961 User

Problem solved by support.. case closed ;-)

Norway likes this.
  3. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello jank1961,

thank you for your feedback. :)

I close this thread again, I wish you a nice day.:)

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant
    ~Thread closed~

jank1961 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.