ios and android devices

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by StefRox2001, Apr 2, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I think bringing this game over to android and ios could bring in lots of new people to play this game

please consider

thank you

gigiz and jank1961 like this.
  2. bluejeanz

bluejeanz User

I tried that but had a job to get the flash player set up,have you been able to...?

3. gigiz

gigiz User

They are thinking to do this.

4. jank1961

jank1961 User

download the browser puffin & there you go.... play skyrama on any android tablet.... just thought you all should know.... i have tried it out & it works perfectly :)

teamup and bluejeanz like this.
  5. bluejeanz

bluejeanz User

thanks I will try that out :)

6. gigiz

gigiz User

Will it work well on a S3 phone ?

7. jank1961

jank1961 User

you are welcome.... my pleasure :)

teamup likes this.
  8. jank1961

jank1961 User

i have tried it out on my tablet & on my phone.... both samsung & it worked without any problems :) i will however not play it on my phone.... found that the screen is too small but now i can have skyrama with me on my tablet :)

9. gigiz

gigiz User

ok

10. Norway

Norway User

It work's :))

jank1961 likes this.
  11. jank1961

jank1961 User

yes it does.... i was surprised by how fast & smooth the puffin browser runs playing skyrama on my tablet.... so much better than on my pc.... could only hope for the puffin broswer to become available for pc perhaps maybe someday suddenly.... njoy playing skyrama with the puffin browser :)

Norway likes this.
  12. gigiz

gigiz User

How often would say the app crashes?

13. jank1961

jank1961 User

today i have been playing skyrama on my tablet for 8 hours straight & it haven't crashed yet :)

Norway likes this.
  14. gigiz

gigiz User

:eek:

Norway likes this.