I have full screen !!! But i can not go to the forum...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Che-Guevara, Mar 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is going on ?

2. olandiano

olandiano User

I have full screen , but i can not go to the forum , what is the problem now?

3. Dave11116

Dave11116 User

i have same issue but if you go to the Home page on the top left under file you can then go to the forum then you have to login again to get back to the game. So they need to put a button under file to take you to the forum.

4. olandiano

olandiano User

Thanks, i know..thats why i am on the forum now for the question..:D
    Now we have only full screen, and not a small one. Thats why you don't see the bottom..

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  5. good night, I can't play the game, the game loading seen is black

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  6. olandiano

olandiano User

I think the most of all can play the game, i don,t like it how it works right now, but okay we can play. But i see there is nobody on the forum anymore, the problem is , i think, its to difficult for many players..

7. Dave11116

Dave11116 User

another problem with the full screen is no where can you find your ID# it is not visible on any screen.

8. olandiano

olandiano User

If you put your name into the small screen in your buddylist, to put new buddy's you see your ID.

9. Dave11116

Dave11116 User

thank you that works
    but they still needs to fix it
    lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.