Suggestion Hide buttons

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by Superquiner, Nov 10, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. The Super Fuel and Quickservice buttons annoy me a lot. When refueling and baggage loading, it is quite easy to accidentally click on them. Even if you have the confirmation message turned on for Super Fuel and Quickservice, it is still annoying that these buttons remain visible. I never use them. Therefore, I think it would be a good idea to have an option that hides these two buttons. What do you guys think?

2. Ainyska

Ainyska User

I fully agree, they bind when you click quickly and thanks to them, you can't even collect bonuses because the buttons get in the way, if I turn it off in the settings, it is logical that the buttons should disappear, after turning it on again in the main menu, they would pop up again. This really annoys me the whole time I play this game.

Superquiner likes this.
  3. gotuzil49

gotuzil49 User

Pretty good idea actually. I rarely play without QS, usually just helping some smaller player, but it happens all the time that I click on superfuel by accident.

Superquiner likes this.