Hangar Issue

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bojour, Nov 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bojour

bojour User

Hello.

I am seeing medium and small planes in my LARGE Hangar.. If I try to customize,, the medium and small planes are being shown as LARGE Planes... Tried multiple systems.. Same problem.

Any ideas what can be causing this issue ??

2. olandiano

olandiano User

Goodmorning, i think you have buyed small and M planes . And when you don,t have the space in those hangars, the planes coming into the other hangar where you have the space. Look at your hangars how many space you have. When you enlarge the space in those hangars,the planes are coming where they belong. I think that is the problem.

3. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello bojour,

it is just like olandiano (many thanks to you) :) has already explained.

Smaller planes that have no space in the actual hangar are moved to the next larger one.

Once you've bought the required amount of XS and M hangars, all aircraft can be back where they belong.:)

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

olandiano likes this.
  4. bojour

bojour User

Ok. Will give it a try...Thanks

------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys.. That worked... thanks again..

Edit Flight-Attendant: Posts merged, please avoid duplicate posts by using the edit function, thank you.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 3, 2021
  5. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello bojour,

Thank you for your reply. :)

Now that everything is clarified, I close this thread again, I wish you a nice evening.:)

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant
    ~Thread closed~

olandiano likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.