Support Game slowed to unplayable speed

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mash_013, Oct 25, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mash_013

mash_013 User

Dear Support,

How long do we have to complain that the game is almost impossible to play, I had my PC reset with Windows 10, but I don't notice any difference.

Even if someone comes to visit me, I am promptly kicked out.
    I have already reported this several times, but it is always up to the player and the problems that there are now, not a single nut has been done with it until now.

It is time for you to do a cleanup because the problems keep piling up.

Again I did everything about it, but it really depends on you. Last night I played from 3 AM to 5 AM and I did not encounter any problems.

Kind Regards
    Mash_013

2. 8ight8

8ight8 User

I've had this situation many times too, I have good computer hardware but officially I'm playing with a toaster. Although this game is quite nice, there are quite a few shortcomings in the servers. Please ask for detailed information about this situation.
    I wish you good work
    8ght8

3. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello Mash_013,

we are not the support here. To do this, you have to write to them directly. We can answer questions about this and ask the support to empty the server cache, but we don't have any other options. The support is responsible for this.

Since I cannot help here, I close again. Have a nice evening. :)

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

~Thread closed~

mash_013 and olandiano like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.