Support Game crashes when completing main goal

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Parzival, Jan 20, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parzival

Parzival User

Just finished the heliport main goal on my account where you had to send 15 rama copters. After takeoff the goal is complete, then I get kicked out of the game. Each time I try to log in I get an error message.

--------------------------------------------------

Also to note, any plane purchases with either event currency, aircoins, or air bucks cause the game to crash. No planes show up in hangars, yet I still lose the aircoins/cash.

Submitted a support ticket earlier.

Awesome55is, user id 11518798

Flight-Attendant: Posts merged, please avoid duplicate posts by using the edit function, thank you.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 20, 2023
  2. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello Parzival,

these issues have all been forwarded.

The problems issues are listed in the announcements.

We are still working on it at full speed, unfortunately we don't have any further information at the moment.

Kind regards
    Flight-Attendant

3. good day i try to serve planes of my friends and once i finish these are back to me as if they have never been served. will the game be made or never play again? I'm so sorry

4. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello drosostalida2,

the technicians are working on it, you can find the problems here, a small problem was fixed yesterday.

Kind regards
    Flight-Attendant

5. maontje

maontje User

You are saying they are working on it. In another post you say they continue working on it tomorrow. Hmmm i am guessing you dunno either of it is been worked on.

6. martin3111

martin3111 User

také mi to od soboty pořád padá, už jsem z toho zoufalý

7. no updates today. what will happen will we play or not??? tell you when you will finally make it???

8. Will someone finally tell us what will happen to the game??? will we be able to play??? don't ignore us

9. michielvde

michielvde User

I'm sure that once more bugs are fixed (or any new news), they will let us know. Even if it takes a few more days or weeks :)

10. mac40612

mac40612 User

Well they need to advise really in next 22 hours, one of:
    Game is fully functioning (ability to exchange snow shovels into planes)
    Event extended another week
    Collected Snow shovels credited as Aircash or as future event currency

Since currently I cannot logon to convert my snow shovels into planes and the event is due to finish at 1200 CET tomorrow

11. I can't understand why some play and others don't. say something at last to us who can't play. mercy

12. my guess is that the server capacity has been reduced while at the same time the number of accounts ingame increased.
    at a certain point too many actions took place and the server gave priority to a number of players while a small fraction gets "rollback's".
    each rollback has a chance that the data is not reloaded correctly and completly so you get flagged and might have problems to log back in because of that incomplete data.

i cant play since thursday and its annoying but i can understand that it takes a while to find the trigger for each of the different problems accured.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.