Game Client

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SirMaxeN, Nov 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey GR-ATH, try installing beta / flash player from Adobe, there is a version for Linux also at address https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html

olexa likes this.
  2. Hello

Skyrama doesn't work anymore with flash (message message saying from Jan, 12 2021 you need to uninstall flash).
    So I play with Win-64bits, but me too I cannot enlarge the screen with the option proposed

If someone has the solution...

Thanks

olexa likes this.
  3. apa55

apa55 User

Join you

4. Hey, quick workaround, change system date to anything before 2021/01/12 (I've changed it to 2021/01/10), start browser/game. Game started fine for me. The beta players give same warning / info that is not running anymore.
    Doing this, friends plane list gets messy, planes disappear from list...

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    olexa likes this.
  5. Stean

Stean User

This game is too expensive to play, i see no reason to not invest in a solution since about 70% of the players spent a lot of money with it.. you guys forgot Skyrama, and everyone who like/love to play it. A lack of consideration with all of us..

olexa, biry1226 and poussin77 like this.
  6. Alni

Alni User

AIRPORT CLOSED UNTIL FULL SCREEN RETURNS

firehawk69, olexa and Angelo8570 like this.
  7. seanmartin

seanmartin User

Hi I have tried the client, no way will I use it. will be back when full screen returns.

firehawk69 and olexa like this.
  8. BrideElena

BrideElena User

I've never bought anything & I see no commercials. The game is slower than in chrome & no full screen but the client is working.
    The game is still working with flash in Internet Explorer :D. Though it becomes veeeeeeery slow when there are many planes there. But it has full screen, which is essential for those who have no QS

olexa likes this.
  9. tinima

tinima User

after installing the application and running it shows me only the icon on the top left and a blank white screen, windows 10 64 bit
    they are also unable to run it there and I send so much money to the players ....

olexa likes this.
  10. do the people in the game have to respect all of us who have invested in the game and make the full screen? mercy we can not continue.

olexa likes this.
  11. dvc-it

dvc-it User

we will have a long break from Skyrama.

firehawk69 and olexa like this.
  12. tinima

tinima User

exactly, shame on them

olexa likes this.
  13. klemcsi

klemcsi User

olexa likes this.
  14. Angelo8570

Angelo8570 User

AIRPORT CLOSED UNTIL FULL SCREEN RETURNS

olexa likes this.
  15. Guys / girls, you can STILL start /run the game in browser / full screen. I'm the living proof of that. Game crashed for me around noon Germany time, and I was not able to start it anymore in browser. I've tried different things, ONE worked/es: I've changed system date to 2021/01/10, launched the browser, started the game. As soon as the game load progress bar was on screen, I've changed the system date back to 2021/01/12. I've been able to run the game in full screen mode till now.

If you don't revert the date back to 2021/01/12 (or whatever date currently is)
    friends plane list gets messy, like I've said in previous message, some planes are gone from incoming planes list. Other than that, I was able to service planes in full screen mode.

olexa, sercool and Ornoti like this.
  16. ptiprince

ptiprince User

AIRPORT CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER (full screen miracle) NOTICE..

supreme34 and olexa like this.
  17. ptiprince2

ptiprince2 User

UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (full screen miracle), AIRPORT IS CLOSED ..

olexa likes this.
  18. sercool

sercool User

Reset your computer date and you can play without the game client, normally in a full-screen browser.

Just set the date back by e.g. a month

19. Dave11116

Dave11116 User

But you will notice that the daily event like coin storm does not work

20. Dave11116

Dave11116 User

I know my airport is not as large as some of you long time players but i send and receive approx. 3,000-5,000 planes per day and have no problem playing with the smaller screen i just set up the runways , etc to be close together so they fit into the screen then just move to each area that i am landing like heli or sea, etc.

My airport for know is still open for business

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.