Game Client

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SirMaxeN, Nov 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madmax100

madmax100 User

So that means windows 7 won't support it bcs it worked for a couple of hours of the latest update couple of weeks again and it's the same old story? is there not an option to use ruffle or something?

2. ptiprince

ptiprince User

We hope so too... :))))
    Otherwise, the solution, could be to remove your useless frame window supporting commercial adds, to set permanent full screen, isnt it?
    Simply because, what is the point to keep this frame if nobody play the game anymore?? ;)

BrideElena and Alni like this.
  3. olandiano

olandiano User

Why nobody can play the game anymore ? Because there is no full screen? I play years without ..

Olia-Tox and bubu11 like this.
  4. Alni

Alni User

totally agree with you.
    this game is designed for full screen, it is really too laborious to play on a small screen.
    I am not sure if I will continue to play without the full screen.

BrideElena likes this.
  5. ptiprince

ptiprince User

101% agree

supreme34 and BrideElena like this.
  6. mash_013

mash_013 User

And this is also quite a discussion, which skyrama just does not succeed. I've emailed support several times about "the server can't handle it anymore", but unfortunately they don't want to hear this and all the problems are with the player. That's why I didn't play for 3 months because skyrama was a relaxation for me, but the speed now annoys me and I keep getting the same answer from the support,

It is about time that skyrama invested in skilled IT people.

7. ASRoma0726

ASRoma0726 User

I still can't enter the game! I've downloaded Launcher in vain, but it won't let me in either! You can't access from a browser either. Now have you taken away the game opportunity completely?

8. ptiprince

ptiprince User

Skyrama gone with the windflash player???
    Full screen or not full screen; that is the question.. :)

BrideElena likes this.
  9. For me game does not work in Opera / Firefox / the new game client which is suppose to replace browsers. It works only on Edge / Chrome. On the browsers / game client I get same "Adobe not installed" error. Windows 10 / Pro (I've mentioned the other browsers this does not run onto as perhaps this would trigger some ideas). I've tried running game client in compatibility mode / using Admin rights, no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

10. ptiprince

ptiprince User

4 days left...

Good for you Olandiano if you dont have headache moving your airport with your mouse inside the useless commercial add frame window.
    What about "field of view", dont you think it is way more comfortable to overview everything in one glance?
    One day you will need glasses also, like everybody.. Think about it.. Dont be so sarcastic

Last edited by moderator: Dec 27, 2020
    firehawk691 and supreme34 like this.
  11. BrideElena

BrideElena User

WOW I'm definitely not going to change my system for the game :eek:

12. jmverboon

jmverboon User

So with three days to go the screen size issue still hasn't been resolved?

13. lclthierry

lclthierry User

ne fonctionne pas non plus avec windows 10.

14. I can not pass the page: "get ADOBE FLASH player"
    windows 10 home 64bit
    skyrama1.4.5

15. Iceman1730

Iceman1730 User

Same here...

16. will anyone tell us when the fullscreen will be made? it is impossible to continue playing like that

supreme34 and BrideElena like this.
  17. ptiprince

ptiprince User

2 days left..

supreme34 likes this.
  18. Olandiano, can you launch the game using the new game launcher? If yes, could you tell me please Windows version (10 Home/Pro, 8,...). Also, does the game work for you in Opera / Firefox?
    Thank you!

19. ptiprince

ptiprince User

Last day...
    Sad endings..

firehawk691 likes this.
  20. Iceman1730

Iceman1730 User

I just reinstalled it...
    Game client doesn't work!!! I can not pass the page: "get ADOBE FLASH player"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.