Game Client

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SirMaxeN, Nov 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norway

Norway User

Yes Dave but this is 2021 and someone can fix it but only if Skyrama will pay for it.

seanmartin likes this.
  2. Dave11116

Dave11116 User

Yes and i hope they do but for now we can carry on or quit so that is up to you. But according to the dems they say it can not be done with the current coding of the game.
    Read Nightkawks post about 2 pages back pg#8

seanmartin likes this.
  3. Norway

Norway User

I know been on this game since 2013 and no way will I play on a mini screen, it reminds of donkey kong in 1979 on a nentendo just have to wait and see plenty other games to use our money on. :)

Kimmy, seanmartin and Dave11116 like this.
  4. 212colors

212colors User

I´m still playing in the browser. I´m using an old version Opera ( mid year 2020) with one of the last update of flash.
    It´s been working with no problems.

5. Kimmy

Kimmy User

The owners must see that they have lost a lot of money these last few days,can't emagine players buying aircash now I know I won't but full screen and my visa card is ready :)

firehawk69 and Norway like this.
  6. Another workaround as long as full screen does not work, offer Quick Service for free to EVERYONE ;).

Kimmy, seanmartin, topgun123 and 3 others like this.
  7. Norway

Norway User

Hi PopAlexCristian at last someone hit the nail on the head :) great idea might keep the top players in the game.

8. woaiJING

woaiJING User

Very good idea !! I support it.

Kimmy and drosostalida2 like this.
  9. Sjakie150

Sjakie150 User

Good evening, how can you make the screen bigger with this version without many problems?

Kind regards from sjakie150

Kimmy and seanmartin like this.
  10. Leemonade

Leemonade User

no way

11. ptiprince

ptiprince User

Then good luck to you with spaming, fishing, hacking and more viruses to come. I think you expose your system. Be aware
    The day I removed the flash player, I had an attempt of hacking on my paypal..
    A paypal window popped up on my browser opera, asking me to pay , same amount I used to buy in skyrama, with skyrama tag on it.;
    do you really believe it is coincidence??

Norway likes this.
  12. Norway

Norway User

Hi I am now useing the game client and its working realy well.

Kimmy likes this.
  13. ptiprince2

ptiprince2 User

But still NO enlarged screen

supreme34 likes this.
  14. SinBin182

SinBin182 User

I don't know about everyone else but now I am having issues logging in moving the date back. Anybody else having issues when rolling the date back?

15. I've created a small movie on youtube on how to do the entire login / date change process.

Issue might be you enter the date in wrong format or you're not running cmd.exe in Administrator mode.
    Type date and you should see current date and the format (dd-mm-yy) OR (mm-dd-yy); this would be base on country / language you're running Windows under.

If I type on my system the date command, I see the below format:

C:\Windows\system32>date
    The current date is: 22/01/2021
    Enter the new date: (dd-mm-yy)

audi80td likes this.
  16. Edge browser does not run flash at all after a Windows update I've run yesterday. Opera / Chrome still work.

17. Norway

Norway User

I think you will have to use the game Client, its working very well.

18. ptiprince

ptiprince User

Good luck with the security of your system..

pennello1, Norway and Leemonade like this.
  19. apa55

apa55 User

At the suggestion of one of my friends, I personally use FlashBrowser (excellent Full Screen) and the security of the system is taken care of by the good old Norton. And so far he is doing his job well.:):)

PopAlexCristian likes this.
  20. kimamiacz

kimamiacz User

Instructions on how to do this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.