Friend disappeared !!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by olandiano, Jan 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olandiano

olandiano User

Good afternoon, i have insert a new friend this morning, and he was in my list with 1 friendship heart. I have send im a lot of planes, and he have handled them. Several times there was a gray bar.!! Relogged several times, but he is disappeared. I used also the CC cleaner three times, relog many times, and he is not in my list again. 10 minutes ago i have downloaded one plane from me,and there he was with 1 heart. Relog my pc, and gone again...please can you help me, because something no work well.thanks. The name from my friend is jank1961 ,
    Regards,
    olandiano
    ID: 10902998

jank1961 likes this.
  2. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello olandiano,

could it be that the buddy deleted you? If this is not the case, please contact the support to clarify the matter, thank you. :)

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

olandiano likes this.
  3. olandiano

olandiano User

I don,t think so, at this moment he is in with 44 hearts and i have downloaded 6 planes from me. In that time i has send a flyer to him to ask. If not i contact support....
    Thanks for your help.

Till now i not have a notice from him, i have now 201 hearts,the strange thing is that he has again my level 88 like Always in the beginning, but he is yesterday arrived to 78..

And this is happening now :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Logout and in again, he was again disappeared, i have downloaded 1 plane from me, and he is in again, with 1 heart...Okay i go write a ticket support.
    All the best...
    olandiano

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    jank1961 likes this.
  4. Flight-Attendant

Hello olandiano,

thank you for your answer.:)

It is always the case that when a new buddy appears in the list, it is displayed with your own level. Only when the game is updated will you be shown the correct level.

Unfortunately I cannot help you here.:(

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

jank1961 and olandiano like this.
  5. olandiano

olandiano User

I know they are coming in with my level, but now it has to be the correct level.
    And that you cannot help me its not your fault...
    But thanks anyway,
    I have write a ticket , so they can do something about it, i hope.
    Kind regards,
    Olandiano,

jank1961 likes this.
  6. Flight-Attendant

Hello olandiano,

thank you for your feedback. :)

Since the support now takes over, I now close this thread, I wish you a nice Sunday.:)

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant
    ~Thread closed~

olandiano likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.