FPS issue

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by acsai.milán, May 4, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay. Hear me out. What's up with the client?

The FPS cap is 30, and when I have more than 5 planes on the screen, it dips below 12, and it stays there, until I get my planes serviced and gone from the screen.

Is there a solution for that?

I know the game has a PC spec needed, but I don't think it's a problem for me.

I5 7400, GTX 750TI, 8GB RAM, 68Mb/s Internet speed

2. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello acsai.milán,

your cache has been cleared, please check whether there are any updates for Windows and install them.

Based on the size of your account, there shouldn't be any problems.

If the problem persists, please describe it in more detail, because I don't really understand what you mean by that, thank you very much.

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

3. Okay. It's still persist.

I try to describe it.

I log in, the game loads, everything is perfectly fine.

But as soon as I try to send planes, or service incoming planes, and I start to get them to their service spot, the game starts to lag, and my FPS starts to drop more and more, after 5-6 or more planes exist on the screen... It drops to 11 FPS, and stays there, until i finish my planes.

Also I don't get it why the FPS cap is 30, or if its not FPS capped, then why its not moving above 30-31.

4. michielvde

michielvde User

Skyrama is a flash game, those are mostly capped at 30 fps. And besides that it's really old. I'm pretty sure the framerate hasn't been touched since the release in 2011. There's no solution for it I guess :(

5. Flight-Attendant

Hello acsai.milán,

Support has now checked your account again, your problem may have been solved. :)

If this did not solve your problem, please contact support yourself, thank you. :)

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

Last edited: May 5, 2022
  6. It helped a little, thanks.

And yes, I agree that it's a flash game.

I try to update some of my stuff, and I see if I can improve the FPS a bit more.

7. Flight-Attendant

Hello acsai.milán,

thank you for your reply.

Please contact support, they may be able to do something else, but they need a ticket from you.

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.