Feedback Fly By Night Weeks Event

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by -Dexac-, Oct 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Dexac-

-Dexac- Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Dear Airport Managers,

please post here any feedback on the Halloween Event!

Enjoy this event,
    Your Skyrama Team

2. virmar7272

virmar7272 User

Hola buen dia !! el evento esta genial los avioncitos hermosos lastima que desde que comenzo el evento esta el error tecnico vuelve a cargar a varios que le e consultado les pasa lo mismo,lo podrian revisar ? Por lo demas todo bien

3. boertje1

boertje1 User

4. -mina72-

-mina72- User

En...alweer hetzelfde

5. olandiano

olandiano User

Yessssss....Happy Hour, thats the only thing thats work, but why and for what we need that. For the planes???? Don,t let me laugh, i am sorry. Only errors..the planes are back in the hangars, you can't login...you have tu send your planes 5 times, and they are still in the hangar....What are they thinking, we are crazy ? Spend another money??? We lost many many hours off the Quick service. And the only thing you hear, and that is the lost 6 months, we are working on it....what work they do? Nothing...nothing, be honest and tell us they don't doing nothing anymore...There is only one chinese person, that insert the Happy Hour 2 times a week....Its a shame and not a little one....Close the game , thats better for everyone., or work on it, do your best with all the money you have stolen from us, or you have another name for it.?? Nothing works anymore properly...Shame to you BP...

What kind off feedback they want to see, with this game, you can not give nice feedback, because you can't play ...And if you can for 5 minutes, then you must start again .It cost you only money this "free game"...And its not funny anymore...the only planes you get are old planes, and they don,t put cargo,s anymore....Its better not to ask anymore for the feedback, because in hamburg they don,t even look to it. There is "working"one cinese, and he have also a cinese restaurant for take away....Are they thinking somebody gives nice feedback? Maybe someone started for one month...
    Tell the truth , if you know, they do not working anymore...They try to take more money with the happy hour, but the most off us don,t take anymore money...So its better close the game, or do something about it. And i do not speak for the moderators, because its not your fould.And i know you don,t like it also..
    But my feedback in points is, on a scale to 10: 0...ZERO, not even a 1, because they dont diserve it.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    embriaco, -mina72-, mictla1 and 13 others like this.
  6. Norway

Norway User

the same here

7. jmverboon

jmverboon User

When I log in using chrome the game won't start. If I log in using another browser I get errors during the game.
    Put us out of our misery and just say when Bigpoint is going to put Skyrama into it's grave.

mictla1, embas and olandiano like this.
  8. There is nothing to enjoy about this "EVENT" only the sequential technical errors and the money kept for AC and hangar slots

olandiano likes this.
  9. olandiano

olandiano User

Shame deeply BP.....
    Schande dir tief BP....
    Vergogna ti profondamente....BP
    Schaam je diep BP......
    Honte profondément BP....
    Vergüenza profunda BP...

wstyd głęboko BP
    恥辱深深 Chǐrǔ shēn shēn BP....
    :mad:...:mad:...:mad:...:mad:...:mad:...:mad:

[​IMG]

embriaco, andrusca69, embas and 4 others like this.
  10. -Dexac-

-Dexac- Board Administrator Team Skyrama

As players we have exactly the same problems, as a moderator I do not have any privileges, nothing protects me from errors... so please be patient. Thank you.

Technicians have been informed about our problems and are working to remove them.

embas123 likes this.
  11. As regular players we know that you are informing the "technicians", but
    IS THERE ANYBODY WORKING ON ANYTHING ???
    cos the results are NOT showing
    as we know nobody works after 8 or on weekends
    so anyone can tell that when are these faults will be solved ???

embas123, olandiano and kleckulka like this.
  12. olandiano

olandiano User

I know you don,t have privileges, and i do not say that, and i know also that its not you fault, i have say that also. You sai it to the technicians, and they told you they are working on it. But you see that there is nothing happened, its more than 6 months now this problems, and its going every week worse and worse. In 30 minutes 20 times technical error!!!
    So they are saying they are working on it, but i think thats the wrong way they are taking.
    And i think we are patient, its more then 6 months now....and i not talking about the other problems with the XXL planes, thats already more then 2 years...But i thank you also for the help you can give to us, you can not do more then you do now...Have a nice evening...

embriaco, -mina72-, mictla1 and 7 others like this.
  13. virmar7272

virmar7272 User

Y lo que uno se pierde con esos errores tecnicos cunado pone el servicio super express cada ves menos hay jugando y cada ves menos moneda del evento dan hoy estube bajando mas de 40 aviones hasta que me dio 1

14. kleckulka

kleckulka User

we should be awarded the awards for patience :D

embas123, johnny65, Norway and 3 others like this.
  15. Revising the situation the main problem of the sequential TFs and lasting logins are the lack of server performance, cos there was no any TF in the early morning at all due to the less amount of players online

16. johnny65

johnny65 User

Did BP fired all the designers ... I don't see a new airplane for ages !!!
    The new event gave us only old staff...
    I was ready to spend more €8.00 for new hangar spaces, but i think i will go for a beer instead :(:(:(:(:(

embas123, cupid151, topgun123 and 4 others like this.
  17. With a double bonuscode - meaning AC (for the lost amount due to TFs) and more than one day QS

18. Hi
    We (I write on behalf of several non-english speaking hungarian players) experience the same Technical Failure dropout as on Thursday and Friday, so please look after it, and make the same, but better (longer, much much longer lasting) solution to it.

P.s.:
    May we have an official statement about this issue, as well as, about the ideas of the future of the game ?
    'Cos we are really kept in the dark.
    That is really incorrect taking into account that your income is highly depending on our payment willingness for sure and our satisfaction with the game should be in your main focus to get as high income as possible.

AAARRRGGHHH

Can not re-login !!!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  19. Norway

Norway User

just landed 134 L planes and Skyrama says reload, start over, getting so fed up with this every day,
    and they don't seem to care, hello we are paying money for this game get it sorted.

20. embas

embas User

Every single time I play skyrama my data goes back to the past, and its very annoying when you have been playing for many hours, and then suddenly you realise, that all that work is gone. This has been going on since this event started (maybe before).

Please fix this issue.

I have the same problem as you.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 29, 2017
    embas123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.