Feedback Flashback Event XIII

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by ~NightHawk~, Nov 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Dear Airport Managers,

please post here any feedback on the Flashback Event XIII!

Your Skyrama Team

olandiano likes this.
  2. -NewBlood-

-NewBlood- User

Are you serious or what?

jank1961 and seanmartin like this.
  3. olandiano

olandiano User

Yes, sure he is serious, its his job (without payment) to put here this message. We need to be glad that the moderators give us some information, and we can say what we want for this event, so he can tell it to the mainoffice. Its not his fault this miserable event , for most of us. Also he don,t like it,that i know for sure. The only thing he can do is tell it to the people that make this event, and hoping like us , its changing some time.

And now the event, the only thing is there are airplanes in now which not are in before. So there are players who like them.I absolutely not!! A bad thing is that it takes now 7 weeks !!!! And no Winter or Christmas planes. When this event is finished its almost Eastern. For me the worst event so far. Without cargo planes, without XXL planes, and there are many off them they can put in. There are many things they can do, like that your friends also getting the XXL parts from the planes you send to them. That was a very good thing, so the small players can also make XXL planes. The only thing with this miserable events is, QS is now for more then a year 30 aircash.!!! I hope somebody wakes up very soon in Germany/ China, so that we getting events with new planes, and that they do what they have promised years ago.Making heli,s and searama planes XXL. And then they can making more money again and stay alive this game.
    Thank you,
    regards, olandiano

embas, Montforts, Skyline^^ and 5 others like this.
  4. -NewBlood-

-NewBlood- User

I know it's not his fault.. I meant it like overal.. because it looks like we are a joke to BP..

Norway and jank1961 like this.
  5. jank1961

jank1961 User

We are not a joke.. we are just being plain stupid.. enough to keep hanging around & hope it will change perhaps.. maybe.. someday.. suddenly.. greetings ;-)

Norway, pulga1989 and olandiano like this.
  6. Jayden.B

Jayden.B User

I want that good Oyster Bar - -
    ^

pulga1989 and jank1961 like this.
  7. pulga1989

pulga1989 User

Congratulations of this great event; I wish you luck at all skyrama levels.
    in good time I wish you a good day... :);):p:rolleyes:..

jank1961 and olandiano like this.
  8. Skyline^^

Skyline^^ User

I really hope that this event will be complemented by higher rank aircraft.

9. SKILLER!

SKILLER! User

3xp and 10 coins from a 200 currency plane? yep sure helps when you need 400k level

embas and olandiano like this.
  10. embas

embas User

No winter/christmas event... :(

11. Where is the christmas event not that i dont like any of the items, infact i only like the 2nd landscape, So where the Heck is the event!

12. johnny65

johnny65 User

I hope the owners of Bigpoint are about to Bankrupt, so they sell the "Company" to people with new ideas !!!

13. manimp5

manimp5 User

i have a fail. the game took away the first piece of the Com Cod 1, an L plane. please, give me again the piece please.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  14. -Dexac-

-Dexac- Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello manimp5 !!
    Write about this matter to the tech support guys, they will probably find a way to help you :)

15. manimp5

manimp5 User

ok

[QUOTE = "- Dexac-, post: 180070, miembro: 25692"] Hola manimp5 !!
    Escriba sobre este asunto a los muchachos de soporte técnico, probablemente encontrarán una manera de ayudar :)[/ CITA]

in what page i need to go to say the problem?

I've merged your posts.
    -Dexac-

Last edited by moderator: Dec 6, 2018
  16. -Dexac-

-Dexac- Board Administrator Team Skyrama

17. Jayden.B

Jayden.B User

Seriously, what type of planes commonly gives you trophies because I need 120 but now only 44.

18. phboos

phboos User

Still a pitty no real inspiration from the management, but i get to complete my fleet a bit.

19. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello Jayden.B,

the longer the flight time of the plane, the higher the chance to get a trophy. Cargo planes don't drop any trophies.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

20. Jayden.B

Jayden.B User

Thanks a lot because now I have 62!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.