FAQ Buddy

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Air-Base, Jul 6, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Air-Base

Air-Base Guest

BUDDY FAQ

How do I add a Buddy?

Simply click on the "Add Buddy" button on your toolbar.

[​IMG]

Then do as shown below.

Buddy.jpg

How do I send a Plane to a Buddy?

First click on "Flights" [​IMG] from the toolbar shown above

Then click on "New Flights" [​IMG]and select the plane you wish to use.
    Click on the country you wish to visit, choose a player, then get your plane ready and send it on it's way.

If the player is online at the time and services your airplane you and himself will receive 1 buddy point [​IMG] for each of your planes he services.

What benefit do I get from sending to buddies?

If the buddy services your plane, you will receive a souvenir, double Aircoins (goods, if the plane is a cargo plane) & XP and 1 buddy point for every single plane when you land your plane again!

If you service a plane from a buddy, you will receive a souvenir, double XP and 1 buddy point for every single plane!

Furthermore, you have a chance to receive parts for engineering bay and parts for construction hall (only by cargo planes!).

During an event, your planes will bring event currency, too!
    (approximately 1 event currency per 7 planes. Cargo planes do not bring event currency.)

How to visit your buddies?

Mouse over their name in your buddy list as shown below and a buddy icon will appear. To visit a buddy, click visit.

[​IMG]

If you visit a buddy, you will be able to take a look at your buddy's airport.
    You can also pick up a few (up to 5) passengers for your own airport. [​IMG]

Do not worry, as these are not taken from your buddies total, so it's worth every day dropping by your buddies airports.

What do I have to do to Delete a buddy?
    When deciding to delete a Buddy, you locate their name in your buddy list. Mouse over them until you see this icon.​
    [​IMG]

Then click on the "Delete" icon on their name. A window will appear as shown below, giving you the option to confirm this deletion.​

Buddy.jpg

What happens if I am not online and a friend sends me a plane?
    When friends send planes and you can not land and service them, they return after the time expires back home again. Your friend then gets only the basic number of Aircoins/goods & XP and you gain no Aircoins/goods or XP.
    None of you will get a buddy point.

What happens when the time is up before I have managed to service an airplane?
    The plane disappears from your airport and return to sender. In this case there are no buddy points or other benefits for you and for the sender (same as if you were offline).​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.