Disappeared thread!!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by olandiano, Nov 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olandiano

olandiano User

Hello,goodevening , a friend has made a new thread , yesterday. In the players corner, i has also replied on this, but they are disappeared, whats happening? The thread was calling ,if i remember me well, Ranking Skyrama , and my friends name is Trackplus (Italian) and mine is olandiano (Dutch). Can you look at it please, thank you...
    Kind regards,
    olandiano

2. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello olandiano,

I think this is related to the forum problems from yesterday (forum was not reachable for some time). With the fix, the URL of the forum has been changed from "en.bigpoint.com/skyrama/board" to "board-en.skyrama.com" and I think the forum contents have been set back to a point of time yesterday morning. Nobody deleted this thread purposely. You would just have to create it once again :oops:.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

miki1570, Norway and olandiano like this.
  3. olandiano

olandiano User

Okay,i understand. Thanks NightHawk.
    kind regards,
    olandiano

miki1570 and Norway like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.