Construction Hall - parts disappearing

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Rembri, Oct 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rembri

Rembri User

===Question====
    You need a lot of aircoins to build a large plane in the Construction Hall.
    But when I buy a nose for an aircraft, and then I save coins for the next part, the nose disappears, so I have nothing.
    Why??

2. olandiano

olandiano User

Hello Rembri, that happened. Read this please. The best thing is to completed everything you need for the construction of a L plane before you make it. Because the next day or next login is disappeared you have used.Maybe you can ask the support to help you and they give the parts you have lost...
    We strongly recommend to collect all needed pieces and coins for the whole plane before start building the first building stage!
    So, build the plane at a draught Otherwise, the building stages might be lost after the next login. This is a message in the faq...from the moderators...

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  3. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello Rembri,

unfortunately the issue described by you is still an error in the game. As already written by @olandiano (Thank you ;)), please write a ticket to the support, they will refund your lost materials and Aircoins.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

olandiano likes this.
  4. Jayden.B

Jayden.B User

From my post 'L-Planes'
    ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.