Feedback Christmas Contest 2022

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by ~NightHawk~, Dec 18, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

2. Iceman1730

Iceman1730 User

Nice one! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fingers crossed now... :)

3. olandiano

olandiano User

I like that always, but my question is. if i donate my price (when i win) to a player who have now many problems (because the white screen)and can not play, they get the price ? And it is very pitty they can not play again .:( Its about time the technician can fix it.

Kind regards,
    olandiano

4. ~NightHawk~

Hello olandiano,

yes, they will get it and of course it will not expire at some point so that they still can use it as soon as they can play again.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

olandiano likes this.
  5. olandiano

olandiano User

Thanks for your answer .
    Kind regards,
    olandiano

Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
  6. BrideElena

BrideElena User

Hello. Are you sure the contest question is correct?​

7. embas

embas User

I think I know what happened to the contest question. In game you get aircoins instead of passengers. But in the faq that Nighthawk wrote back in 2016 where this question probably originates from, it says that you get passengers instead of aircoins.

BrideElena and olandiano like this.
  8. BrideElena

BrideElena User

I think so too. So I'm not sure whether to answer 0 or something else. Anyway I can't participate in the contest because it requires to be signed in google. And google won't let me sign in without my phone number. I'm definitely NOT giving my phone number to google in order to participate in the game contest

Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
  9. olandiano

olandiano User

Hello BrideElena, but you are now on the site, you are logged in. Why can you not go to the form, its here on this part.o_O

10. BrideElena

BrideElena User

Hello olandiano. I'm logged on this site with my game name & password. The contest requires to be logged onto google

11. ~NightHawk~

Hello BrideElena,

it is only required to be logged onto Google if you want to pause filling out the answer form and continue at a later point of time. You should be able to just fill out the form and click on "Submit" on the bottom of the page.
    If that does not work for you, please try to repeat this process in a private browser session tab.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

olandiano likes this.
  12. Hello or see yesterday's answers and winners?

13. BrideElena

BrideElena User

Hello, NightHawk
    Thank you for the tip. It worked. I wish I knew it before

14. For the question from today, is the burger on the roof considered part of the roof?

15. BrideElena

BrideElena User

Doesn't to finish something mean to end it? I assume level 42 is finished when level 43 starts

16. olandiano

olandiano User

Hello moderators, i would thank you for the Christmas game, and i thank you for the prices we have got.

BrideElena, ~NightHawk~ and topgun123 like this.
  17. ~NightHawk~

Hello BrideElena,

yes, this correct. And in order to finish the level 42, you need to collect 54000 XP after switching from 41 to 42.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

18. BrideElena

BrideElena User

Hello Nighthawk, switching from 41 to 42 means 41 is finished and 42 starts :rolleyes:

~NightHawk~ likes this.
  19. BrideElena

BrideElena User

I have never won anything before so I don't know how it works. Where do I find the prize?

20. andreipop

andreipop User

Check the Aircash you have ...

BrideElena likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.