Feedback Christmas Contest 2021

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by ~NightHawk~, Dec 21, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

2. olandiano

olandiano User

Hello Nighthawk, it isn't start already, but i am sure it is nice again for everybody, thank you moderators..
    [​IMG]

3. arcorama

arcorama User

merci bien!

4. Hey, for today contest not sure I properly understand, the last word causes some confusion, is it excluded or included ...? Thx

Question: What is the name of the plane having the the highest number of engines among all shop planes (i.e. any L-planes and event planes excluded)?

5. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

It means only small & medium planes, helicopters and seaplanes available in the shop.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

olandiano likes this.
  6. Hello,
    I won 60 aircash due to Christmas contest, I received them in my account but now I don't see them anymore. Can you tell me if they were taken away , not sure how I lost them. (kid says he did not use them) The only strange thing I remember is that the game crashed once today, but I did not look for the aircash if it vanished or not.

Merry Christmas!
    Thank you!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
  7. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello PopAlexCristian,

we cannot clarify this here in the forum, if you have any questions, please contact the support, thank you very much.

Merry Christmas. :)

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

8. topgun123

topgun123 User

:oops::oops::oops:

THANK YOU !!
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p

~NightHawk~ likes this.
  9. olandiano

olandiano User

Thanks to all moderators for the game and prices..

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.