Café for Airports personal

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by WikingAir, Nov 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. olandiano

olandiano User

Hi jank, i am sorry, i explane to you why. I don,t know if you have seen the message from the headquarter. From today you can only get help when you have a problem from the Inglish o German support. And then they gonna stop also all the parts for the foreign players.They put all together , so everybody can write only in his own language only on one part. And the rest you have to do that in Inglish. They have closed all the forums 1½ year ago, and the mods from here have opened new parts for every language . We have appreciated that. And now the headquarters closing again.:( And i can tell you also our mods don,t like it. We have opened our own forum in the Italian language 1½ year ago, i am a mod over there. And from now on i stay there,and only come here to see what they changing again. Its not a nice way from the headquarters like this. We all have to write in another language, and now they are closing also the foreign parts. And that i not like it at all. Its not honestly like this.
    But my friend, it was a pleasure to see you over here...and sometime i come to look again. But no more messages....Take care my friend, i see you maybe another time, when the boss is gone and the game is sold tu some US guy. All the best for you, and thanks. It was a pleasure to meet you over here.

Jet-Jumbo, Norway, benhardman and 2 others like this.
  2. -NewBlood-

-NewBlood- User

All the best to you too.. another great player leaving.. :( Have a great times and I hope you will come back to write something sometimes.. (Even you say you won't) Good luck.. ;)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    Jet-Jumbo and jank1961 like this.
  3. jank1961

jank1961 User

Hi olandiano.. no need to be or feel sorry.. i fully follow you & understand you.. i saw the announcement & i was not surprised.. another step is taken to the end of this game.. & oh what a shame that is.. i have spend so many hours here.. & i have met a lot of very nice people here.. just like yourself.. some i even became friends with outside the game.. in real life.. i have seen a lot of friends come & go.. even i have been away for a period but came back because i missed my friends here & ofcourse the game.. it is such a shame that bigpoint do not listen to what the users say in this forum.. just imagine for once they did.. this would be the best online game ever.. even with all the flaws & glitches i still think it is.. last but not least.. the pleasure meeting you & others here is all mine.. lately i have spend more time here in the Cafe than in the game.. everyday always looking forward to see what you & other posted here.. you will for sure be missed.. no doubt about that.. soon i will be leaving too.. not only the Cafe but also the game.. it is just a matter of time.. there are better things to do than sitting around sniffing glue.. as long as bigpoint keep this cashcow alive new players will come to the game.. wow are they in for a ride.. i wish them & you all the best & good luck.. perhaps.. maybe.. someday.. suddenly.. we see us when we see us.. last flyby out of here.. take care.. greetings to you & all ;-)

4. benhardman

benhardman User

:(

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  5. jank1961

jank1961 User

.... it is better to fly than not to fly.. so.. i fly with with broken wings.. missing man formation for olandiano.. after all & no matter what.. & inspite of it all.. i wish you all a fabulous friday & wonderful weekend.. njoy in full.. have fun.. take care.. greetings to all ;-) <3

seanmartin and Jet-Jumbo like this.
  6. benhardman

benhardman User

You guys seem so Kind ;):oops:

7. jank1961

jank1961 User

.. & we are.. kind that is.. no reason not to be or for being something else.. now that bigpoint / skyrama is not.. at least let us show them that the users are.. kind.. inspite of all the troubles in paradise.. we can only hope / pray.. that they someday may wake up.. see.. listen.. & understand what we are up against here.. after all & no matter what.. never give in / up.. i do hope that others will join me here in the Cafe.. from time to time.. for a little chit chat / small talk.. between sending / receiving.. waiting for the nxt flights to arrive.. it is xtra aircoins day today.. no more talk for now.. but let us turn on quickservice & go make some money.. may you all have a lovely day.. greetings ;-) ps.. do not add me or send me a request.. the buddy list of mine is already full & i am happy with the friends i have in my buddy list ;-)

seanmartin and Jet-Jumbo like this.
  8. jank1961

jank1961 User

Good Morning from Denmark.. another happy flyby.. to.. wish you all.. a marvellous monday & happy new week.. njoy.. have fun.. greetings ;-)

Jet-Jumbo, WikingAir and seanmartin like this.
  9. olandiano

olandiano User

[​IMG]
    ~NightHawk~Board Administrator

Dear Airport Managers,

we would just like to inform you explicitly that there was a change concerning the decision about merging all subsections in the International Section.

The single subsections for the different languages will now remain as they are, so there will only be a change in the support but not in the forum.

Your Skyrama Team

So i coming back again..

[​IMG]

10. -NewBlood-

-NewBlood- User

How do you like the brand new winter event guys? I absolutely love it!! We have something new again!! Yay! :)

Jet-Jumbo, olandiano and jank1961 like this.
  11. jank1961

jank1961 User

Hahaha NewBlood.. you make me laugh.. the day something new happens in this game.. well do i have to say anything more.. except for this.. welcome back to olandiano.. now i will even consider to stay.. just a little bit longer.. thank you guys.. would not be the same without you.. greetings ;-)

Jet-Jumbo, -NewBlood- and olandiano like this.
  12. olandiano

olandiano User

Caffé for you all.....:D:D:D:D

[​IMG]

13. jank1961

jank1961 User

yippee ki yay.. it is friday.. time to collect passengers for the weekend.. 2 days with xtra xp.. time to go absolutely crazy & empty the hangars.. happy flying friends.. greetings ;-)

Jet-Jumbo, benhardman and olandiano like this.
  14. olandiano

olandiano User

[​IMG]

15. jank1961

jank1961 User

So long November.. Hello sweet December.. all i want for Christmas.. a skyrama that is working 100 % & then some.. more.. so much more.. i just can't get enough.. wish you all a happy day & flying.. watch out for Santa & Rudolph in the skies.. & be careful what you wish for.. you might gonna get it.. greetings ;-)

16. olandiano

olandiano User

[​IMG]

jank1961, Jet-Jumbo and benhardman like this.
  17. olandiano

olandiano User

[​IMG]Tuesday 4-12 + 20% Aircoins [​IMG]

jank1961 and benhardman like this.
  18. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

[​IMG]

jank1961 and olandiano like this.
  19. olandiano

olandiano User

[​IMG]Wednesday5-12 Double XP[​IMG]

20. jank1961

jank1961 User

Hi Guys.. hope all is ok with you.. & the game.. or at least as good as it gets.. another xp day & time to fly.. happy flying.. wish you all a wonderful wednesday.. njoy in full & have tons of fun.. sending big warm season hugz to you all.. greetings ;-)