Café for Airports personal

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by WikingAir, Nov 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

2. jank1961

jank1961 User

Good Morning.. what a way to start the day.. breakfast in bed ;-) i wish you all a wonderful day.. take care & stay safe <3

[​IMG]

3. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 for Jet-Jumbo <3

[​IMG]

andrusca69, Jet-Jumbo and flightzero like this.
  4. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Thank you so very much for you.. good night.. sweet dreams.. take care.. stay safe & strong <3

[​IMG]

5. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

6. olandiano

olandiano User

7. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Good Morning.. i wish you all a happy day.. take care.. stay safe & strong <3

[​IMG]

Jet-Jumbo, andrusca69 and flightzero like this.
  8. flightzero

flightzero User

9. andrusca69

andrusca69 User

10. jank1961

jank1961 User

Ok.. no more flyer's & flyby's today.. they are giving me technical failure all the time.. for those of you in my friendlist please notice my airport is closed on friday 27.03 ;-)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jet-Jumbo, andrusca69 and flightzero like this.
  11. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

[​IMG]

jank1961 likes this.
  12. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

[​IMG] [​IMG]

jank1961 likes this.
  13. flightzero

flightzero User

Yeah, with all my 283 planes and the help of some buddies i have reached after 1 year level
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
    andrusca69, Jet-Jumbo and jank1961 like this.
  14. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Thank you so very much for all & everything today.. especially thank you so very much for you.. a little shame about the flyby's & flyers.. took a lot of fun out of the game.. i will try again tomorrow.. good night.. sweet dreams.. take care.. stay safe & strong <3

[​IMG]

ps! so sorry but i am still unable to send any flyby's or flyers.. please know that have tried so many times but i keep getting the technical failure each time i try.. when the game has crashed more than 10 times in a row i think that is enough.. hope you agree ;-)

pps! my airport is closed friday 27.03.. i will be back saturday 28.03 & sunday 29.03.. online time is 08.00 to 20.00 ;-)

flightzero, andrusca69 and Jet-Jumbo like this.
  15. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

jank1961 and flightzero like this.
  16. andrusca69

andrusca69 User

17. flightzero

flightzero User

18. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

19. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Good Morning.. yippee ki yay.. it's friday.. i wish you all a fabulous day & a wonderful weekend.. njoy.. have fun.. take care.. stay safe & strong <3

[​IMG]

ps! still unable to send flyby's & flyers.. i will try again later today when all previous sent has returned & been cleared from the que ;-)

andrusca69, flightzero and Jet-Jumbo like this.
  20. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User