Café for Airports personal

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by WikingAir, Nov 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MrMungo

MrMungo User

Last time, the new event arrived pretty quickly after the UFO event. Think it was a 2 week gap. Other times it may be a bit longer.
    I think it varies a lot. There's no way to predict what they will come up with next, or when, just got to keep on checking the forum and the Official Announcements!

Jet-Jumbo and Norway like this.
  2. valdas

valdas User

ok,thank you!

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  3. poit456

poit456 User

is there someone i can send my planes too ? I am online until 11:00 ( London hour)

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  4. gigiz

gigiz User

yeah just send me them when i am online

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  5. kiju96951

kiju96951 User

we really need a in game chat guys

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  6. gigiz

gigiz User

yeah

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  7. WikingAir

WikingAir User

I cleared some dust - and set over coffee .. is there anyone that wants tea !?

Remember this café is open to all players - no matter level or time playing.

Jet-Jumbo and mulata like this.
  8. chat

Edit ~NightHawk~: Link removed. Please note that links to not-Bigpoint websites are not permitted in this forum.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 2, 2017
    Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  9. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

Goodmorning,

[​IMG] [​IMG]

olandiano and Isaiah_G like this.
  10. -NewBlood-

-NewBlood- User

So sad that nobody is going to café anymore. I would like to speak with someone here when waiting on the planes. :(

jank1961, Jet-Jumbo, embas and 4 others like this.
  11. embas

embas User

Hello. Today it is really hot outside here in Norway. So gaming really isn't the thing to do right now. But I still managed to play a little bit. How's the weather at your place?

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  12. edwin2

edwin2 User

Really really hot when you are sitting outside in the sun. In the shadow it is fine. (Netherlands)

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  13. -NewBlood-

-NewBlood- User

If you will work these days, you'll die in Czechia :D Really hot here, more than normal at this time.

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  14. embas

embas User

Another nice day at the airport. Many of my buddies have sent me planes, and in the end we are all satisfied. The weather here in Norway couldn't been better. My odds at winning something at the contest is very small, since I've failed twice in a row (because I forgot to read the FAQ's) Today will probably be the second time my answer is correct. And hopefully I win something in the end. I hope it's aircash, because I really need it, since I am a player who doesn't use real cash to play the game.

But anyways how's it going at your airport? And how is the contest going so far?

To -NewBlood-

I really hope that this thread comes to life again. And I hope that more and more people will find this thread and share their everyday experience.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    Jet-Jumbo, -NewBlood- and D-vitamin like this.
  15. -NewBlood-

-NewBlood- User

I've got one answer corect, one wrong and two missed.. :(

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  16. embas

embas User

Don't give up! There is still hope left, because you answered correct one one of them! :D

Jet-Jumbo, -NewBlood- and D-vitamin like this.
  17. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

olandiano likes this.
  18. embas

embas User

This summer has been the warmest. It hasn't even rained since May. The grass is dead here, and all this is happening in Norway!

-NewBlood-, olandiano and Jet-Jumbo like this.
  19. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

embas and olandiano like this.
  20. jank1961

jank1961 User

.... there must be better things to do than playing with the cash cow *lol*

Jet-Jumbo and olandiano like this.