Café for Airports personal

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by WikingAir, Nov 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. flightzero

flightzero User

2. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

3. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 ***.. no hugs.. no kisses.. no love.. no sex.. tell me it isn't so.. what have become of this world <3

4. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

5. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Come away with me to the island of dreams.. let's fly & hide away.. thank you so very much for a very lovely day.. good night & sweet dreams.. take care & stay safe <3

[​IMG]

andrusca69, flightzero and Jet-Jumbo like this.
  6. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

7. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Good Morning.. wish you all a fabulous day.. njoy all in full.. have fun.. take care & stay safe <3

[​IMG]

andrusca69, Jet-Jumbo and flightzero like this.
  8. flightzero

flightzero User

Goodmorning all
    [​IMG]

9. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

10. jank1961

jank1961 User

11. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

12. jank1961

jank1961 User

13. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Thank you so very much for all & everything today.. above & most of all.. thank you so very much for you.. good night & sweet dreams.. take care & stay safe <3

[​IMG]

Jet-Jumbo, flightzero and andrusca69 like this.
  14. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Good Morning.. it is with mixed emotions in my heart, body, mind & soul.. when knowing so many is suffering & has died from the covid 19 virus.. in my hopes & prayers that we shall & will overcome this for us so troubled & worried times & that you all are ok & doing just fine as i am & do.. i wish you all a lovely day.. take really good care of you & stay safe <3

[​IMG]

15. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

16. olandiano

olandiano User

The dog from Jet-Jumbo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  17. jank1961

jank1961 User

18. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

19. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

20. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 owl you need is love.. nothing else matters.. thank you so very much for a very lovely day.. good night & sweet dreams.. take care & stay safe <3

[​IMG]

andrusca69, flightzero and Jet-Jumbo like this.