Café for Airports personal

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by WikingAir, Nov 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Good Morning.. inspite of the situation with the covid-19 virus.. i wish you all a happy monday & new week.. i hope & pray that everything is alright & ok with you.. take care & stay safe <3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

andrusca69 and Jet-Jumbo like this.
  2. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

3. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 when you get to the end of all the light you know it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown.. faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen.. either you will be given something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly.. faith hope love leads the way.. the miracle is you <3

[​IMG]

4. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

5. andrusca69

andrusca69 User

6. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Thank you so very much for you & for making my day a very happy day.. take care & stay safe.. good night & sweet dreams <3

[​IMG]

andrusca69 and Jet-Jumbo like this.
  7. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Good Morning.. or is it.. for some yes.. for others not so good.. what do you say when words are not enough.. after all & no matter what & whatever.. my best wishes for you all to have a lovely day.. take care <3

[​IMG]

flightzero, andrusca69 and Jet-Jumbo like this.
  8. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

andrusca69 and jank1961 like this.
  9. jank1961

jank1961 User

10. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

11. flightzero

flightzero User

12. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

13. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Time to retire & to say thank you so very much for another lovely day.. good night & sweet dreams <3

[​IMG]

14. olandiano

olandiano User

15. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

16. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 just a little hi & hello & how are you.. it's amazing how life can turn on you from one day to the next.. but what can i tell you.. so is life & i think that is what makes life wonderful in every way.. all day.. every day.. good or bad.. happy or sad.. after all & no matter what & inspite of it all.. i do not worry about life because i will not escape from it alive anyway.. sometimes death smiles at us & all we can do is to smile back.. i wish you all a wonderful day.. take care <3

[​IMG]

ps! btw.. i am ok & doing just fine & i really do hope you all are <3

17. flightzero

flightzero User

18. jank1961

jank1961 User

19. Jet-Jumbo

Jet-Jumbo User

20. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 from my heart.. thank you so very much for an absolutely wonderful day.. good night & sweet dreams <3

[​IMG]

andrusca69, Jet-Jumbo and flightzero like this.