Buddy Requests - 2024

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by ~NightHawk~, Jan 1, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Airport.

Airport. User

[​IMG]
    username: Airport.
    User-ID: 1210638

:D

Mirengu77 likes this.
  2. Rogz

Rogz User

Looking for friends,

Username: Rogz
    User ID: 289915
    Level: 30 (growing).

If I'm online I would be happy to service your planes.
    See you in the Sky!

3. Where can I ask for buddyplanes on this forum? cannot seem to find it?

jank1961 likes this.
  4. jank1961

jank1961 User

to my knowledge there is not such a list.. request planes from buddies with a flyby.. or see forum.. players corner.. flight times.. hope this is somehow helpful.. btw.. i am your buddy & i am only here on xp days.. today only to collect passengers.. but if you need any flights.. just send me a flyby with your request.. i will be happy to help you.. kind regards ;-)

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  5. Bastinos

Bastinos User

Username: Bastinos
    Used ID: 173736
    Special Requests: Good traffic
    Level : 37

6. jococojo

jococojo User

Username: jococojo
    UserID: 2711647

7. Zaydex

Zaydex User

Username: Zaydex,
    UserID: 8085305

8. phboos

phboos User

Just mark your airport green and when online i will send you planes.grt Paul

9. belli98

belli98 User

Hello,
    My nickname is belli98, 2368608
    see ya

• Your Ingame name: HopelessSoul
    • Your User ID: 13227128
    • Your Country: USA
    Accepting everyone!

10. alevega28

alevega28 User

Nombre: alevega28, ID de usuario: 4668705
    País:Costa Rica
    necesito más amigos para que me envien aviones para completar mis misiones pls, he vuelto a jugar despúes de 2 años

Mirengu77 likes this.
  11. goldo621

goldo621 User

Code d'utilisateur: 1066613
    Nom: goldo621

12. -NewBlood-

-NewBlood- User

Name: -NewBlood-
    ID: 2035428

Anybody interested can add me. :) I am playing since beta so my airport is big enough to help to everybody ;) I am not here often tho and I am too lazy to add all the new players one by one. So if you want to, send me an invite :)

dany2376 likes this.
  13. rdmuser

rdmuser User

Name: rdmuser,
    User ID: 13227035
    :)

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    Mirengu77 likes this.
  14. devin88987

devin88987 User

Name: Devin88987
    User Id: 8794845
    Special Requests: Anything except seaplanes

15. Aryu

Aryu User

Hello!

Username: Aryu
    User ID: 13088585

I would love to have active skyrama players from other countries to share planes and complete objectives together! :)

Mirengu77 likes this.
  16. jank1961

jank1961 User

.. sorry all.. but my buddylist is now complete & full.. i have no room for more.. please stop adding me or sending me flights or requests.. thank you ;-) ps.. i have cleaned up my buddylist & if you were on it i am sorry i had to remove you.. has nothing to do with you but i am simply just trimming the game to run as smoothly as possilble & as adviced to do so from time to time following this forums faq ;-)

17. Norway

Norway User

Hei Jan Have you bumped me and Sean Martin ? :)
    Regards Besse

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    jank1961 likes this.
  18. jank1961

jank1961 User

Hi Besse.. nope.. you are both still there.. because you are high levelers & i might gonna need you someday.. so you are both to stay right til the end.. but ofcourse.. if you wanna leave i understand.. because me might never interact.. except from here in the forum.. last but not least.. thank you so very much for the l-planes the other day.. very much appreciated.. your flights are welcome anytime but i might not be able to return the favor.. during this event i have found a new friend.. also a high leveler.. with this friend i am covered & doing very well.. in my quest for climbing the xp ladder & become a high leveler myself.. i am currently at level 76.. achieved yesterday.. now because of this 800% xp day i am halfway to level 77.. & with a little luck i might reach level 77 this coming sunday.. kind regards.. Jan ;-)

19. Norway

Norway User

Hei Jan That's good to know I will send you some good planes tomorrow Sat 800%
    Vi snakkes imorgen mvh Robert aka besse.