Support BlackScreen

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by azer02, Oct 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azer02

azer02 User

So I think it has been 9 years since I played this game but I want to play again. I got my userID and my password back and I downloaded the file needed to play the game! When I open the downloaded file and create a new world it works like it used to but when I try to load my old account I just get a black screen! How can I fix this?

2. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello azer02,

this kind of problem has already been reported some time ago to the technical department. Unfortunately they have not found a general solution yet.

Nevertheless, some player here in the forum seemed to be able to bypass the problem by rejecting all cookies in the application before logging in.

If this does not help, you could also contact the support, they can check your account. We don't have this option here in the forum.

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

3. Tom.wlkp

Tom.wlkp User

Hi! Doea anyone know what happen with the game? In several days I try to ryn the game but only what I can see is black screen. I try reloaded site, clear cookies and even reinstal game but nothing work. Any ideas what it is?

4. Flight-Attendant

Hello Tom.wlkp,

if your problem cannot be solved by refusing cookies, only support can help you. They can check your account.

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

5. Hello I tried with several accounts and very often I come across a black screen

6. Flight-Attendant

Hello fauchelevent,

If it doesn't help to reject all cookies before logging in, you can only contact support, unfortunately we cannot help in the forum.

Only the support can check the accounts.

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.