BIRTHDAY

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Tommen64, May 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommen64

Tommen64 User

Skyrama has a birthday on June 6.
    Previous birthdays have been "Know how Day" with number of years times 100%,
    5 years = 500%, 6 years = 600%, 7 years = 700%,8 years = 800%
    and this year when Skyrama turns 9, there is ONLY 200%

WHY ONLY 200% AND NOT 900%

I've been looking forward to playing 24 hours on 9 years day with 900%

2. embas

embas User

I have also been looking forward to this day, and I must admit that I was very dissapointed when I looked at the mini events for June. Last year we even got 2 days with 800% XP, and 1 day with 80% more aircoins. So my question is, why the sudden change to the tradition? Because I think I speak for everyone in the game when I say this, but this was a big shock to all of us.

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  3. olandiano

olandiano User

Its not June 6 already:), i have played from the first birthday and they are coming with a surprise, i am sure. And i hope its not 900% because when its start at 00.00 you got tecnical errors till 23.59. Thats for sure...I hope i am wrong when they give 900 %, but i think thats happens. But maybe there is another surprise..:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.