Basic Game Questions FAQ

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by Witchway, Nov 11, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witchway

Witchway User

Basic Game Questions

Guides, Rules, Tips and Strategies for Skyrama

Tips for Newbie's - Submitted by Danzfarm1.

Are You having Lag or Connectivity Issues? - Submitted by Cruz93.

Info for New Player's - Submitted by Danzfarm1.

Who can Send/Receive Medium Planes? - Submitted by cliff.vs.

Having difficult time adding buddies? - Submitted by Danzfarm1.

How do I play Skyrama?

To play Skyrama, you first need to register an account at http://www.skyrama.com then log in with the details you registered with the game. It'll usually automatically log in. After that, it's all up to you!

What is the point of Skyrama?

The point of Skyrama is to build a successful airport that can thrive and expand over time. You'll need to service buddies planes, send your own planes to buddies and even manage passengers and airport layout. Like the pictures below; One showing a starting out airport and the other showing a more advanced airport. Over time, you'll be able to watch your airport grow and expand.

I can't get on Skyrama! It comes up with an error! How do I fix this and where can I get help?

The easiest solution is to contact a Moderator in the Technical Questions, Problems and Bugs forum. They will give you the best support on these matters. Located here:Technical Questions, Problems and Bugs

I have air planes but I don't know how to make them fly. How do I do it?

Follow the tutorial given to you at the start of the game. It will give you a step by step guide to landing, servicing and sending planes. The tutorial will also teach you where to buy things and how to use them.​

What does the Timer mean underneath the air planes flag that have just landed?

The timer underneath the flag on the plane you have just landed is the timer that tells you how long you have remaining to service that plane. Servicing the plane before the specified time is up will give you bonus coins and a heart that will increase your reputation with your buddy. If you run out of time however, the plane will disappear from your airport. Don't worry, it isn't gone forever. It will just go back to the person who sent it to you unserviced.​

How do I add buddies?

You can add buddies by clicking the Add a Buddy button in the bottom of the game screen. Add them by their User Name and not their email address for safety precautions.​

How do I accept buddies and why can't I see who has added me?

To accept buddies currently, you need to log out of the game then log back into it and a pop-up screen should appear with people who have added you and people who have visited you whilst you were offline.​

What do the hearts mean underneath my buddies names and can I do anything with them?

Hearts are like a reputation system. For every plane you and your buddy share, you'll receive hearts for every service you complete in time. Currently, you cannot do anything with the hearts.​

How can I get more passengers?

To generate passengers a little faster, you have to decorate your airport with buildings you can buy from the store. To buy these items, click the "Trolley" icon, then click the "Tree" icon. You will find a different array of items to generate passengers.​

Getting passengers seems slow, is there a way to speed it up?

You can decorate your airport with buildings to generate passengers a little quicker. The more you have, the more that will generate. If you still find the generation slow, you can stack Bus Stops as they are the best and least space consuming item in the game.​

What does Duty Free do and how do I use it?

Please visit this thread to find your answers: What is Duty Free?

How many planes can I have in each hangar?

These are the current maximums for planes you can hold.
    Small Hanger is now 33.
    Medium Hangar is now 47.​

I need to send planes/receive planes from a buddy for a quest. Where do I ask and how?

If you are needing buddies for a quest or so you can send planes between each other, you can add buddies from this thread. Located here: Need Buddies? Ask/Search here!

If you can't see any requests or people you have added, please log out of the game then back into it. They should appear.

I have completed a quest but didn't receive my item! What do I do and Where can I find it?

Firstly, check your Storage as it goes into there first. To do this click the green truck in between a Postcard image and your Incoming flights button. If it is not there follow the next step;

Contact Support and they'll assist you with your problem.​

Many thanks to Breathe1, Danzfarm1, Cruz93, cliff.vs
    for their contribution

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.