Armageddon 2013 Anniversary

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Players' started by HeliFarmer, Jul 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. HeliFarmer

HeliFarmer User

Hi gamers, :)

I'm a french player... new on this english forum and "old-timer" in the game.

Do you remember 27 july 2013 occured the biggest crash ever seen on all Skyrama's servers ?
    It was like... Armageddon... like if a meteorite rain has crushed every airports and cities around the world.

I have taken some screenshots of my airport after the desaster :

[​IMG]

Immediatly, every heavy machines was used to fill the large impact hole :

[​IMG]

Of course, the International Rescue was called to help reconstruction, and a base camp was quickly built to receive helicopters :

[​IMG]

A dirt track was prepared to receive each cargo coming from over countries :

[​IMG]

After a long work, the cratere was full, but a heavy cargo plane was stuck in the mud :

[​IMG]

It took months to rebuild the city and airport... steel panels were placed to consolidate the dirt track :

[​IMG]

When the reconstruction was finished, temporary installations were dismantled and HeliFarmer's Airport has made opening :

[​IMG]

The solidarity between players was great :

[​IMG]

Four years later... today level 70... i'm proud to present HeliFarmer's Airport 2017 :

[​IMG]

Warning : No animals or humans (except developpers perhaps) were harmed during this (mis)adventure... ;)
    Any resemblance with reality is pure coincidence... or bug... very big bug.
    Special guest star appearance Bruce Willis as the pilot of the cargo plane stuck in the mud.

See you soon... when the french forum will be closed. :)
    @+++

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  2. Nicopico

Nicopico User

Hey, you seem like an expierienced player. what lvl r u? may i add u?

HeliFarmer likes this.
  3. HeliFarmer

HeliFarmer User

Hello, :)

My airport is still level 70... and you can add me as ingame friend.

As this topic is now my airport presentation, I update often the 2017 screenshot... ;)

Soon in Skyrama. :)
    @+++

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  4. Nicopico

Nicopico User

Sweet. I've just added you! Long live our friendship i guess xD

HeliFarmer likes this.
  5. fernando

fernando User

hahaha
    fabulous !
    amazing !
    good imagination !

my congratulations.
    Some people say imagination have wings...I would say that your imagination also brings the tail and turbine (from the airplane :D:D:D )

HeliFarmer likes this.
  6. HeliFarmer

HeliFarmer User

Hello, :)

Happy to please you... :D ... and yes... my imagination has rotatives wings, tail and turbine... from helicopters... ;)

Very big update for my airport, now level 71... after buying level 70 extension +1, with more place for aircrafts and less for the city... and new features for more powerfull maintenance areas, reorganisated for more efficiency :

[​IMG]

Good game... and soon on Skyrama's airlines. :)
    @+++

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  7. jes-jes123

jes-jes123 User

Added!

jes-jes123
    lvl 70