Feedback Arctic Skies Weeks Event

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by ~NightHawk~, Nov 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Dear Airport Managers,

please post here any feedback on the Arctic Skies Weeks Event!

Enjoy this event,
    Your Skyrama Team

2. jmverboon

jmverboon User

No originals events any more?

3. No.

4. cupid151

cupid151 User

Please add some Christmas decor Trees bells wreaths backgrounds Christmas themed planes Luckily I have a snowy background from prev years. Add the santa plane from prev years for sale If we cannot have one or two new planes add some planes from 2015 winter It had winter planes and accessories Ask people if they know of new type planes that could be incorporated If I put out a question about what others myself you delete it and accuse of spam when the intention was for input. If you incorporated some of peoples suggestions you would have happier airport managers and maybe possative comments It is understandable that repeats are ness. There are prob only soo many themes that ou can come up with Many people playing have their own takents and could make game more enjoyable, It cannot be that hard to impliment suggested senarios . Go back in inventory also when repeating There have to be numerous events that could be made new with new planes

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  5. -mina72-

-mina72- User

Again the same....notting new, no snow, no Christmas etc....

firehawk691, Norway and andrusca69 like this.
  6. damoga

damoga User

Life goes on o_O :confused: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

dany2376 and Norway like this.
  7. johnny65

johnny65 User

A few more Euros i am saving for Christmas presents !!!
    Shame on BP ... not even a new Christmas plane ...
    I´m shure they did fire all the Creative people that were working for them !!!

firehawk691, Norway and andrusca69 like this.
  8. And what about the mini-events for December ?

Mamóka42 likes this.
  9. Norway

Norway User

Go to the German page, they might have mini events for December. Besse

A few years ago they had snow on all the buildings, christmas plane and new year flyby plane. Besse

Posts merged.
    Have nice day
    -Dexac-

Last edited by moderator: Nov 30, 2017
  10. -Dexac-

-Dexac- Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Do not worry, just be patient :);)

11. Watching both :D

:mad: :confused: Use to be posted FEW DAYS BEFORE the start of the month to have the players do their own plans :confused: :mad:

About the deletion - whould have benn more useful if you had told me the exact problem instead of letting me take time to find

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    firehawk691 likes this.
  12. charlois

charlois User

as i noticed ad moment the event has an delay we just wait and see

13. cupid151

cupid151 User

Enough with the tech errors Why do you make teck errors and make it time consuming to reload

firehawk691 and Norway like this.
  14. Hello, the game is not loaded as it is, I always have to land the aircraft myself, every time I check them and restart the game, they are there again and I have to check them again and again

firehawk691, szarvasferi and Norway like this.
  15. Norway

Norway User

whats wrong with this game, reloading every 5 minutes, we are paying real money for QS and the game is not working, Bigpoint you owe me and others a lot of real money, its time to pay us back.

firehawk691, embas and ***SIMIR*** like this.
  16. Well, nothing can do it properly, there are problems with each action

firehawk691 likes this.
  17. pinfall

pinfall User

Something is wrong. Takes too long to load the game. Always re-landing same planes to place in hangar after each reload of the game. Planes don't release instantly for landing when clicked. Technical errors popping up.

firehawk691 and ***SIMIR*** like this.
  18. jmverboon

jmverboon User

i don't know what they did but the game sucks big time. Technical errors are driving me mad! I used Quicktime to land my planes only to find out after every technical error they back in the air. Now my quicktime is over and I am landing my planes by hand!!Because I don't feel like paying for services that don't work!

19. [​IMG]
    Not again PLEASE
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  20. sercool

sercool User

OMG !!! :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    firehawk691 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.