Always 3 or 4 times downloading your planes. !!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by olandiano, Sep 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olandiano

olandiano User

I don't understand why i have to download my own planes every time again and again. Its very frustrating. And there not 20 or 30 planes..no always more than 100...You got a tecnical error and you can start again...and again..What are they doing over there in Germany? Is that so difficult to fix it for technician? What school they have done...i think only the basic...the problem is now for years and years,and nothing change. I am sorry for you mods, you can only clear the cache's and nothing more. Years ago it was much better when you could fix the problems..Every month its getting worse, black screen...impossible to go on a normal way to the forum...Different hearts with your friends, i have a friend with more then 100.000 hearts more then me.I know why, the cash cow...what a game...!!!! Make new X planes and you lost many components because the errors, okay, you got them back when you contact the support. It takes again a lot of time...!!! When they going to start to fix this game.? I think , never.. Do we have to like it when there is almost every day 100% more aircash? They have to stop fooling us and tell us the truth what are they want to do with us. Its not funny anymore for a long time, i know ,i can stop always, but i have spend many money, and i hope that some day somebody wakes up over there. Look at the players who are plaing again, every day are less. I can write much more, but i don,t do it. Think of all the promises from Pin lui...
    Kind regards,
    Olandiano

2. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello Olandiano,

that you have to land your own planes again and again is more the result of a disrupted internet connection and is called rollback.

Unfortunately, it is not always the case that after a disconnection there is a TF, especially if it was only very brief. It may help to reset the router. A connection via cable is also recommended.

Your cache has been cleared. :)

The support is not aware of any such problem, and the game runs without any problems for us either.

We also hope that things will finally continue, the step into the future has already been taken with the client.

Unfortunately, we cannot say when the problem with the black screen, the missing button for forum and support will be eliminated.

We will of course pass this on again. I wish you a nice evening. :)

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

3. olandiano

olandiano User

Hello Flight-Attendant,
    Thank you very much for your answer and cleaning my cache.
    Also a nice day for you..

Kind regards,
    olandiano

4. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello olandiano,

thank you for your reply. :)

I am now closing this thread. I wish you a nice day. :)

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

~Thread closed~

olandiano likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.